start 252
week one 250 7-18-2016

I went over a bit but am happy so far

Good luck everyone

Replies

• ciccia123
    ciccia123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I had a good start then half way through the week I had a big dinner out and it stuffed my Monday weight in...
    Start 62.9
    Today 63.3...

I have exercised 4 days and I'm assuming I'm putting on mussle...I can see my pants are falling off my waist, I feel much less bloated and I feel much better and stronger I felt before.
  • Mich144
    Mich144 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Start - 07/11/16 - 163.7 lbs
    Wk 1 - 07/18/16 - 162.5 lbs - This week was good for me nutrition wise, but I could have done better with activity and intensity. So next weeks goal is to continue with the proper nutrition and increase the activity and intesity. DISCIPLINE and CONSISTENCY.
  • orlyja
    orlyja Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Start 127
    Week 1-127
    I don't know why I didn't loose any weight. I worked very hard, a lot of exercise (running 6 days a week) and eating only lean proteins and veggies (no dairy or carbs) and keeping my diet between 1000 and 1100 calories. I hope I am putting on muscle, but to be honest I feel a bit sad. I am planning to go to a nutritionist to check what is going on.
    Good luck everyone!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @orlyja don't be sad just take it day by day. you exercised and worked hard keep up the good work

start 141
    week 1 still holding 141
  • ac_astwood
    ac_astwood Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Start: 144.4
    Week 1: 145.4
    Arggh! Not being as strict about keeping away from processed foods and exercising less due to rainy weather (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). I'll do better.
  • yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    So glad that you created a group- finding the thread on the boards is difficult!
    For the challenge:
    Starting Weight: 171.6lbs
    Week 1: 170.2lbs
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:
    Week 5:
    Week 6:

Weight lost to date: 1.4lbs

Focused more on getting lots of protein as it does keep me feeling full and less likely to much on empty carbs.

Gratz to those with getting a loss, no matter how small- it's still a loss! And for those who had a small gain, don't let that ruin your mindset- today is another day! Get back in it! 8)
  • orlyja
    orlyja Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.6 pounds this week! I am following a 90% paleo diet and Running a lot!