Weekly Weigh-in: 7-18-2016

Options
Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Happy Monday everyone!

Today marks the beginning of week 5 which means we've just completed our first month! If you haven't yet be sure to check out this thread where ColtonrDaniels has put together a list of everyone's progress thus far.

B) Best of luck in the coming month! B)

Replies

• Variant3
    Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This week's weigh in!
    Current: 268.4 lbs
    Lost: 2.1 lbs
    Total lost: 11.6 lbs
    Goal: 250 lbs

Well Done
    • Kept up with the healthy lunches at work
    Needs Improvement
    • I've been QUITE lax when it comes to eating trash since I've still been losing a bit on a daily basis. This really needs to stop. It's alright to have a treat now and then but I feel like ice cream every night isn't.

Still lost this week but I know if i don't change my habits I will plateau sooner rather than later.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's progress this week!
  • lightpohl
    lightpohl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! I was actually looking forward to stepping on the scale today.

Start Weight: 191.4 lbs
    Current Weight: 183.8 lbs
    Goal Weight: 150 lbs

Training for a 10k race in October. Still running 5 times a week and counting calories the best I can.
    I need to add more veggies to my diet--I hate them so much. haha

This group has been a really great motivation throughout the week. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to post! :smile:
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I just made a big salad for dinner at work myself. My Biggest issue I have right now is from working all the overtime, my digestive system is totally wrecked. Overtime looks to be coming to an end so I will need to work on that. Done pretty well about not eating out and just bringing healthy things.

I very very rarely get ice-cream anymore, maybe once or twice a year I have it. I'm pretty sure I plateaued a few years back and until I change my job it won't be fixed; I've got a big chest frame. Training for a 10k race? Wow, I rarely hear people talk about 10k's just 5k's. Keep up the running and make TEAM GFB proud, wear your colors. Glad to hear this group has done well for you.
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I posted my weight in the other monthly roundup thread, but I might as well here also to be part of the group.

Starting weight: 359.4
    Current weight: 353
    Total so far: -6.4
    Goal weight: just to keep losing for now

My weight loss actually started back at the end of January at a completely embarrassing 415 lbs, and so far I have lost 62 lbs. But for the sake of this I'm just tracking since the Team GFB group started.

I'm happy with generally consistent moderate losses since I'm looking for long-term changes, but I have sort of been hitting a plateau lately with smaller losses as time goes on.

My activity levels are pretty minimal and definitely need to become a focus, but up to this point I have only consistently been able to stick to food changes due to other things going on.
  • PatrickMcCarron
    PatrickMcCarron Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Missed 7/11 which was 347.1

I got down to 341.1 by Saturday, but a cheat day on Sunday put me up to 344.7 this am.

That feels odd to gain 3lbs in a day. No more cheat day for 2 weeks now. Two solid weeks of no carbs, if anything like last week this week I'll be closer to 345 by the end of the week hopefully if today was a fluke.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    Options
    I gotta say, you hide that 344 well, granted I only see your face. Keep it up Patrick and if you cheat you cheat, just remember you can cheat all you want but to make the grade your gonna have to work harder at the end. I see some of the stuff you eat, those salads look amazing. Just keep at it, it took years to get to that point, I dropped about 20-30 pounds in about 2 months but took 3 years to drop the next 20. I personally drink about 1 gallon of water a day, helps keep me flushed.

Squirrel, I already talked to you but just keep at it, you have people here who have been where you are, it's not impossible friend.
  • Salamankor
    Salamankor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Down to 180.7 lbs. Was at same weight on friday but had a cheat day on Saturday.
  • Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sitting at 186lbs as of today, hard to imagine I won't be 184lbs come Monday hopefully!
  • Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Woops I meant 286 at the time!
  • ColtonrDaniels
    Options
    I was about to say that was an unhealthy amount to drop in just a week lol