Fitbit not syncing with MFP

Options
2essie
2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
Anyone else having this trouble. MFP put out a report to say it was fixed, but mine isn't. Tried all the usual things, disconnecting, reconnecting, restarting etc but nothing is working

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    According to the known issues thread in the help forums, the steps/adjustment not showing issue is still ongoing.

edit: Just saw the other announcement about it being "fixed". It's still not working for me, so maybe the fix was for garmin or jawbone or something like that. Or it didn't work.
  • KrystalMaze1
    KrystalMaze1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am having problems too, my food intake has synched but my exorcise has not =/
  • bruinsgirl3319
    bruinsgirl3319 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mine's synced for today, but MFP apparently can't update previos diary entries. Result? Lost 2 days' worth of steps...
  • brobinson72
    brobinson72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just got my Blaze yesterday and was so excited. Got both MFP and FitBit all downloaded and synced up....But Fitbit isn't tracking in MyFitnessPall at ALL. I've done everything in the FAQ section suggests still to no avail. So bummed! So, FITBIT app is all synced and working GREAT~~even showing my MFP foods! But MFP app is still showing "0 Fitbit Tracking Steps Taken" and NONE of my exercises?? I've emailed them twice and they've already closed my case without contacting me. SO BUMMED :(((.....
  • bruinsgirl3319
    Options
    Just got my Blaze yesterday and was so excited. Got both MFP and FitBit all downloaded and synced up....But Fitbit isn't tracking in MyFitnessPall at ALL. I've done everything in the FAQ section suggests still to no avail. So bummed! So, FITBIT app is all synced and working GREAT~~even showing my MFP foods! But MFP app is still showing "0 Fitbit Tracking Steps Taken" and NONE of my exercises?? I've emailed them twice and they've already closed my case without contacting me. SO BUMMED :(((.....

Did you un link and re link the accounts?
  • bruinsgirl3319
    Options
    I'm down AGAIN
  • jenniferinlv
    jenniferinlv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My steps have not synced in three days. It is so frustrating! Especially since my husband's is working just fine. I have tried everything!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    I think things should be working this morning. Mine is after 4 days of not syncing. I hope everyone is up and running now
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    2essie wrote: »
    I think things should be working this morning. Mine is after 4 days of not syncing. I hope everyone is up and running now

Not yet here. If I don't get a fitbit adjustment line in my diary today it will be day 6 for me.
    For me, the steps have been sent to MFP (I can see them under Check In on the website), but MFP isn't bothering to make an adjustment with the information it gets (no negative, 0, or anything..the adjustment line is missing all together) or show my steps on the app.
  • melsuz84
    melsuz84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had the same issues as well - haven't worn my fitbit for a while, but yesterday when I started using it again it wouldn't sync to myfitnesspal (it always did in the past!). It says 0 steps of 10,000 and there's no adjustment line. I've tried disconnecting both apps, reconnecting, trying to force a sync by adding an exercise, followed all the steps I've stumbled across on other forums, nothing will work.
  • mom2natalie
    mom2natalie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm not syncing either
  • ktothema
    ktothema Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't synced for the last two days. Data going from MFP to fitbit but not the other way. Frustrating.
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    It's happening far too often. Driving me potty.
  • NopeSorryPrivate
    NopeSorryPrivate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yeah, somethings, up. In my case, all day yesterday and today I've had to go manually into the Fitbit website and delete food/calorie entries because random meals were being doubled up. When syncing works and all is well it's terrific. However, when things go south, boy is it a PITA. I'm hoping all this gets straightened out soon enough. ;)
  • trixiesmith
    trixiesmith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All was fine for me up until 12 noon, then nothing! Won't let me disconnect and re connect so I'm stuck. Clicked 'don't track steps' then re clicked fitbit and it lost the morning step data! This issue is really frustrating! Data accuracy is key.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble to. All of my food is going to Fitbit. MFP saying I have 3k steps. I have 9k steps. Grrrr
  • bruinsgirl3319
    edited July 2016
    Options
    povxpzvmunc7.png
    nvp80nwvilt6.png
    Tara4boys wrote: »
    I'm having trouble to. All of my food is going to Fitbit. MFP saying I have 3k steps. I have 9k steps. Grrrr

Same here. It says 3k but I have 6k according to Fitbit. Everything was fine yesterday, Friday, and this morning but I was offline 2 days last week
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped tracking at lunchtime, I've done another 9k steps since then!
  • bruinsgirl3319
    Options
    This is ridiculous. It's not an MFP to Fitbit issue it's the other way around! Their support is awful. Fitbit has email, chat, AND phone yet MFP only has email.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Mine's stopped sometime in the past 12 hours. Was fine all week.
    I've restarted my phone, and both apps, and tried logging in on iPad and PC, but nothing's pushing the steps through to MFP.