Despite My Best Efforts

Gallowmere1984
Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
edited July 2016 in Social Groups
This past weekend, with our trip to Busch Gardens (theme park), I decided to take the little woman to Texas de Brazil (Brazilian Churrascaria) for her birthday as well. I know full well, between my starter plate, and the subsequent meats cuts, I had to have taken in at least 2000 kcals in a couple of hours. I ate to the point where I could barely walk out of the place. Add to that, I decided to pick up two FitCrunch protein bars to eat later that night, since I was testing my carb tolerance, and had to stay up all night for a work schedule shift. Each of those were 380 kcals.

All told, my best guesstimate for everything consumed would be close to 3000 kcals for the day. Weighed myself this morning: down another half pound, to 151.2. A true bulking phase for lifting is gonna be a pain in the *kitten*.

Replies

• noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Yeah I've heard some keto fitness people say that the scale isn't a good reflection of lean muscle gains/fat loss. So seeing a drop in weight despite all those calories doesn't necessarily mean you're not progressing. :)