new

Options
caringwolfe
caringwolfe Posts: 2 Member
Hi, I am new to the group and have about 70-80 pounds to lose. So far the information has been helpful and I am looking forward to my transformation and hopefully soon having some helpful information for someone else.

Replies

• cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im new AGAIN.... getting ready to start my Advocare 24 day challenge on the 8th of August with a facebook group. BUT, I'm really starting the healthy lifestyle today...started with a 3 mile, jog/walk and good food so far today. I have about 50 lbs to loose. UGHHH!!!
  • Charlasek
    Charlasek Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I eat as clean as I can and never feel deprived. My food diary is public... check it out for ideas and feel free to send a friend request!
  • kimirayray
    kimirayray Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    please someone - explain clean eating to me. I generally get the concept but wonder if it is more involved than I think.
  • Charlasek
    Charlasek Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    For me, I try to eat the least processed possible. That's it.
  • auntjudith254
    auntjudith254 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No artificial ingredients, nothing processed, no GMOs. Lots of fruits and veggies. At least that's the ideal. Different people define it differently.
  • mariesilva726
    mariesilva726 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Everything is fresh!! My meat is antibiotic free and veggies organic
  • whillowtree
    whillowtree Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New here I have at least 50# to loose I be much happier. Any encouragment welcome what's the best way to start out.