5 lbs from onderland

Options
Tanukiko
Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
Its usually around this time when being under 200lbs is so close I can taste it...that I totally savitage myself!

Could use some words of encouragement because getting these 5lbs of may take 2 weeks or it might take 6 or longer...who knows!

Ohhhhhhm. meditative chant.

Replies

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! Even if it's slower than we like it's better than gaining! Stay the course!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    It will come as long as you make the choices that are necessary for it to become your reality! Make that choice! You deserve to reap the benefit of being kind to yourself!

5 pounds from onederland is an exciting time! You can do this! Show up for yourself, and make it happen! You won't regret it! Hugs to you!
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Onederland!! That's so awesome to be so close! Make yourself a vision list of before and afters. Things that have improved or are better for where you are now and before you started this WOE. When you get discouraged look at it and add another thing to it. To keep yourself motivated.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Stick to it!!! You can do this!!!
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Ok, so first, be careful not to scale watch too hard. Because we know our weight fluctuates up and down constantly from various water and hormone related things... Make sure that if you happen to see an upswing, that it doesn't get you down. Be prepared to pep talk yourself through it.
    Second, that's awesome! You're so close to achieving this milestone! I love milestones! I always celebrated (in my head) small milestones along the way.
    When I first started and was a hard core sugar addict, I had this way of thinking about every good decision I made. Each good choice was a "deposit" into my "bank of pride". It felt better to feel proud of the good choices than I imagined giving in to a craving would. It worked so well for me that I'm 15 months in and have never fallen off the wagon or did a cheat meal or day or even a single cheat item. I couldn't imagine taking a "withdrawal" from my "bank" to allow a set back because the pride I had in my success was THE REASON I was able to be so consistent. If I started taking from it, I may lose my consistency, and consistency is the only way to get where I want to be.
    Congrats on being so close! You got this!

Well done! Love reading your posts, quite insightful. Thank you.
  • Xo_healthylc
    Xo_healthylc Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. 8 pounds to Onederland and I decided this week to stop counting calories and listening to my body while doing KETO. I might cry if I gain this week.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    fantastic - I can't wait to be that close too still a way to go for me, have never been under that elusive 200lbs in my adult life so don't have any advice but way to go and you can do it
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Stick to your plan. Whatever that plan might be. You'll get there! Stay true to your plan.
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    So... if it took 3 months, and stayed there, wouldn't that be worth it?

The mental / emotional aspect of this journey is BY FAR the most important, and often the most difficult.

For me, a goal is important, but more important is the strategy that gets me there, so that is where my focus must go rather than the scale number.

Good luck!
  • NonnaTurtle
    NonnaTurtle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I love your determination, commitment and joy. Keep doing what you're doing, kiddo.
    It's obviously working for you - you can and WILL reach your goal.
    btw - your photo is lovely
  • grandmaJMB
    grandmaJMB Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I will be looking forward to seeing your status at the end of August! I am also 5 lbs away from onederland. I am going to be right there with you! I also signed up for the Keto Diet Challenge to help me stay on track.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Rock On!!
  • dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can do it!
  • tinywonder25
    tinywonder25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    As Im scrolling through the threads and I see this one the song " your body is a onederland" gets stuck in my head
  • landiodo
    landiodo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can do this!