Psyllium Seeds

Options
BaconSan2
BaconSan2 Posts: 260 Member
Where to you buy them? I only have been able to find ground ones in the Health Food Store. Some LCHP recipes call for them like Dr. Andreas pancakes - which I want to try. I am in Canada. Sometimes go to Trader Joes in the US.

Replies

• gunnerslove77
    gunnerslove77 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Amazon??
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Amazon??

Thaat's probably a good place to start because come to think of it, aside from a health food store (maybe?) which might carry it, I don't think I've ever seen psyllium seeds in any of the places I shop and I go to a LOT of grocery stores in my area!
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I haven't found them in grocery stores, and I have looked at all of them in the area. I finally found them at The Vitamin Shoppe.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Psyllium husk I get at the health food store or Vitamin Shoppe (I even bought some at my local grocery store once). i grind them into powder as needed for recipes
  • BaconSan2
    BaconSan2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I went to Traders Joes & Whole Foods & no & no. A lot of ppl sell the husks but I want the whole seed. I did see some on Amazon but it didn't say where they were grown, it said where they were distributed from & I try to avoid stuff grown in well you know where. I ended up buying Chia seeds and I am going to look around for a keto recipe using them.