i want loose weight

Options
hello, please which types of fruit is good for me to reduced weight

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    It's all good in moderation. Look for lower calorie fruits. A calorie deficit is all that will really matter.
  • LanaDeee
    LanaDeee Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    All berries, i.e. blueberries, strawberries, raspberries etc. These are lowest in sugar; the darker the fruit the better it is for you as the skin pigment contains a higher amount of antioxidants.
  • Halo1424
    Halo1424 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Apples are my go to.. If you feel a hunger in between meals eat an apple to satisfy yourself.
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I really like pears and apples
  • mitzhogue
    mitzhogue Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Definitely an Apple a day! but also i find melon to be very filling and satisfying! and it's in season right now!! Oranges are also great, 5 grams of fiber help you feel full!
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    http://nutritiondata.self.com/
    I love this website...type in the food name and look at the data, I like to keep my food, low in calories, high in satiety and low on the glycemic load.
  • rachaelann35
    rachaelann35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a smoothie every single morning. Kale, Spinach, Strawberries, 1 Banana, Blueberries and I add a little Almond Silk Milk in there too. You can add yogurt instead of the milk if you like. The yogurt tasted better than the Almond Milk. I know the post was about fruit only, but smoothies are a great way to incorporate both fruit and veggies, for both your health and weight loss. =)