phase 2 anyone??

Options
ChantalD75
ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
I just started phase 2 on Monday anyone else?? So far I am loving phase 2 better then phase 1...

Replies

• mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I don't start phase 2 uintil Monday of next week....I am looking forward to it.
    Will be finishing phase 1 tomorrow
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am on round 2 of JMBR--week 1 again.
    After having done all 12 weeks pretty much liked phase 2 the best--loved the cardio and thought the lifting days were fun.
    There were aspects of phase 3 I liked--but hated the cardio.

So far re-visiting phase 1 I find the cardio super boring but increased my weights so the lifting days are challenging.
  • annie_e12
    annie_e12 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Two more weeks of phase 1 for me. I'm glad to hear good things about phase 2--I'll look forward to that!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm on week 5 right now and it's hard!! I hate crabs!!! But better than phase 1...I'm thinking of adding cardio to the non cardio days..I feel that my body isn't having any progress...no inches, only one pound lost for 4 weeks...I don't eat clean but rarely go over calories...I have an allowance of 1350 and I'm eating back calories sometimes...
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I started phase 2 this week!
    I loved the new cardio I enjoyed that much more. Phase two is much more harder for me and I am so much sorer. Having a unscheduled break today and going to try and do workout 5 and 6 together tomorrow after a good rest and sleep in :)
  • ChantalD75
    Options
    Yeah I'm on week 5 right now and it's hard!! I hate crabs!!! But better than phase 1...I'm thinking of adding cardio to the non cardio days..I feel that my body isn't having any progress...no inches, only one pound lost for 4 weeks...I don't eat clean but rarely go over calories...I have an allowance of 1350 and I'm eating back calories sometimes...

I lost 3 lbs the first month and a total of 2 inches.. hoping Phase 2 shakes something up!!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I looked at what was in store for us on workout 7 and its horrible!!!!! Lol they are in plank slot of the time!!I hate plank!!! Nooo!! Why?! Lol
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Phase 2, Monday, July 22. I know I'm a bit behind the rest of you, but I'm excited for a new challenge. I just sat down and watched Workouts 5 & 6 today to see what is in store for me. Looks tough, but I think I'm ready!
  • ChantalD75
    Options
    I looked at what was in store for us on workout 7 and its horrible!!!!! Lol they are in plank slot of the time!!I hate plank!!! Nooo!! Why?! Lol

did workout 7 last night. Agreed it wasn't pretty. I HATE planks... and pushups. I have to modify them and they SUCK!!!
  • Scilla887
    Scilla887 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started Phase 2 on Monday. I suck. I find myself pausing all the time. I thought I was through with running man, I was sadly mistaken. At least I finish the workout. Today is my first time doing Cardio 2. I have not previewed it yet, so I don't know what I'm getting into. I'm nervous.
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I was a week off!!
    I start Phase 2 this coming monday the 29th....
    I am ready!!
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    SUPER SETS SUCK!!! There I said it! My shoulders and arms are killing me by the end of Circuit 3, Workout 5. However, I am totally loving the muscle definition that I'm getting in my shoulders so I will keep it up!