Go buy this NOW!

Options
2»

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I drove across town yesterday to Aldi's to get some but didn't find it. Bummer. Everytime I go there, I leave thinking I really should stop by more often. The 69 cent a dozen large eggs and $1.69 a pint HWC sort of got me tthinking in that direction.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I bought two of em and just tried it. Delicious!!
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Someone from America adopt me, please. I'm a nice girl who cleans up after herself and I'm really funny.

Low carb selections are a bit harder to find in Canada...even a metropolitan area such as Vancouver. And it's WAY more expensive.

I'll adopt you, if I can emigrate to Canada after our election in November!

ROFL! That was my thought, too!
  • ominousdusk
    ominousdusk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm gonna see if mine has these but how did you make it exactly?
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    cut up a little pepperoni; pop on top of the cheese; nuke it in microwave about 30 seconds and enjoy (or dip in marinara and enjoy). We are using some salami here instead of pepperoni....soooo good!
  • landiodo
    landiodo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The cheese looks like "Safeway Select" that they sell at Safeway stores. I'm on my way to see...
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @samanthaluangphixay - We are so picky up here in Lotusland (the Okanagan) that our Target went out of business within 1 year, lol. The only thing we bought over the line when we lived in your area was gas. (We have a 10 cyl Dodge Ram truck)
  • BaconSan2
    BaconSan2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Someone from America adopt me, please. I'm a nice girl who cleans up after herself and I'm really funny.

Low carb selections are a bit harder to find in Canada...even a metropolitan area such as Vancouver. And it's WAY more expensive.

I agree it is harder to find stuff here even in Vancouver. I go to Bellingham WA every month & load up at their Costco (HEAVY CREAM) & this week I did a haul from Trader Joes. There is some good stuff in the store next to the Chevron in Squamish BC & it's a nice drive. The store just changed this past summer from one that sold inexpensive ordinary food into a pretty amazing one - I wish I could remember the name.

• macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Yum! I love Aldi.
  • Zenwenner
    Zenwenner Posts: 166 Member
    Options

I agree it is harder to find stuff here even in Vancouver. I go to Bellingham WA every month & load up at their Costco (HEAVY CREAM) & this week I did a haul from Trader Joes. There is some good stuff in the store next to the Chevron in Squamish BC & it's a nice drive. The store just changed this past summer from one that sold inexpensive ordinary food into a pretty amazing one - I wish I could remember the name.

[/quote]

Thanks for that tip, we go through Squamish quite often and I will have to check that place out!