Weighing in every day

Options
2»

Replies

• cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance, but I do step on the scale at the gym every morning (weekday mornings that is). I work out fasted. The scale is in an open area, so they prefer I not strip down when I way. :)

Part of it is habit, but the other part is a challenge to see what it will say as I can fluctuate 3-4 lbs in a day. I am pretty good at being able to tell if I'm holding some extra water or other waste product.

Also, I am trying my hand at not tracking, so there is a bit of "just to make sure" in my weighing because I REALLY like eating.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    cstehansen wrote: »
    I'm in maintenance, but I do step on the scale at the gym every morning (weekday mornings that is). I work out fasted. The scale is in an open area, so they prefer I not strip down when I way. :)

Part of it is habit, but the other part is a challenge to see what it will say as I can fluctuate 3-4 lbs in a day. I am pretty good at being able to tell if I'm holding some extra water or other waste product.

Also, I am trying my hand at not tracking, so there is a bit of "just to make sure" in my weighing because I REALLY like eating.

I track by monitoring my net CICO results daily on the bathroom scales.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day, and I have noticed that cold days seem to make me retain a lot of water, while on warm days I'm easily a pound or more less...so weird, but whatever...

gonna have to look into trendweight...sounds interesting