A little August Challenge

Options

Replies

• Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hahaha an Eevee 10k egg - just makes you crazy!! I just hatched another magikarp 2k egg - just 350 more magikarp candies to evolve that thing!
  • Intrinsicat
    Options
    Nothing yesterday our activity was inline skating at the roller rink and they get NO cell service!! Ugh just like the malls - very Pokemon Go unfriendly !! Hope to hatch two today!
  • thetenthdoctor
    thetenthdoctor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I didn't get out last night for walking, as it was rainy here and my hair dye is still fresh. Blue streaks down the back is not a good look on anyone!

But this morning, I was able to hatch my 5 km egg, got a Goldeen. And I'm halfway to hatching my next 2 km egg. Hoping for something good!
  • thetenthdoctor
    Options
    .... aaand it was a Caterpie. haha
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Ugh havent hatched anything in two days BUT we are heading out in a few minutes on an excursion :D
  • Intrinsicat
    Options
    Good morning! I didn't get out last night for walking, as it was rainy here and my hair dye is still fresh

If that's the blue dye in your photo it looks great! Sorry ur egg was a caterpie!

Ugh havent hatched anything in two days BUT we are heading out in a few minutes on an excursion :D

Any luck!? I got a sandshrew in a 5k egg tonight should be able to hatch another 5k in the morning on a 4.5 mile hike!!

Happy Pokemon hunting this weekend!!
  • guinevere96
    Options
    Still no luck, haven't played too much over the past few days, but I have one that's very close now that's a 2k :) #prayingforpikachu lol
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Three eggs in the last couple days.
    2k, 5k, and a 10k. Onix, drowzee and psyduck
  • guinevere96
    Options
    Well I finally hatched one. A pidgey. from a 2k.
  • thetenthdoctor
    Options
    Good morning! I didn't get out last night for walking, as it was rainy here and my hair dye is still fresh

If that's the blue dye in your photo it looks great! Sorry ur egg was a caterpie!

Yeah! It's actually blue and purple sections. It still hasn't washed out completely and I did it last saturday!

It was too hot for me to do much of anything this weekend, other than stay inside in the A/C. Gonna go out on my breaks today and try and get the last .08 km of my 5 km egg!
  • NatashaLP2014
    NatashaLP2014 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    We had to travel to the city this weekend. Hatched a couple eggs, weedle, polywag and something else I can't remember.

Playing downtown in a real city is crazy and awesome, it was a pokemon promise land. I even caught a 938 polywrath which is now the highest CP pokemon I have!
  • Intrinsicat
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Finally got a 2k Geodude on last night's walk!!
    Playing downtown in a real city is crazy and awesome, it was a pokemon promise land. I even caught a 938 polywrath which is now the highest CP pokemon I have!

Well now I'm very excited if cities offer more Pokemon! This Sunday Awesome Con is doing a Pokemon Go Event on the Mall in Washington DC (for those not familiar with the Mall part of that - it's the large open green space that sits in front of the Capital building). They're putting lures on all the pokestops and giving out prizes (here's hoping for tickets to next year's Awesome Con - we worked as volunteers last year to get free passes!)

I have a 5K and a 10K egg incubating now - hopefully I get in enough steps to hatch at least the 5k today.
  • thetenthdoctor
    Options
    My egg yesterday hatched a sandshrew. I'm now 1 candy away from evolving him!

Have another 5k about halfway there that should crack today.
  • thetenthdoctor
    Options
    And yesterday's was a diglett.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Yesterday. I hatched sandshrew, Rattata, and a growlithe
  • Intrinsicat
    edited August 2016
    Options
    It must be Sandshrew season XD

I am still working on the 5k and 10k eggs - hope to hatch tonight at the fair :) In the meantime, I managed to evolve a Vulpix into a Ninetails!

My bigger challenge tonight is not feeding my Pokemon *cough* or myself *cough* a bunch of fair food!!
  • thetenthdoctor
    Options
    Another Diglett.
  • guinevere96
    Options
    Yes! Can finally post here again! Today I hatched 5 EGGS.
    Diglett
    Bellsprout
    Ekans
    Ghastly
    and *drumroll*.....
    My first pikachu! Yesss!

I had all my incubators start on these at the same time so it was 5 different 5ks that took me like a week to complete lol.
  • thetenthdoctor
    Options
    Yes! Can finally post here again! Today I hatched 5 EGGS.
    Diglett
    Bellsprout
    Ekans
    Ghastly
    and *drumroll*.....
    My first pikachu! Yesss!

I had all my incubators start on these at the same time so it was 5 different 5ks that took me like a week to complete lol.

I am dying for an Ekans. I keep seeing their shadow pop up, but can never track one down. Congrats on the Pikachu!
  • Intrinsicat
    Options
    Congrats on the Pikachu!! I'm still waiting on this 5k and 10k - 4.3 on both of them so I don't see the one hatching any time soon but the other should be soon!

Have a great weekend everyone!