Detox spa

Options
SuesNewImage
SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
Today im now over 1 year of focused mindful eating AND 90lbs gone.

Now having a 1 hour foot spa detox to reward myself. Just started & colour of water shows i am elimination lots and lots of sugar. Funny after doing low carb & keto for 12 months. But consultant said as its my 1st detox foot spa it will be an accumulation of years and years since i was young. Glad it is coming out (but weird via my feet). The water looks disgusting with a capital D.

Replies

• bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your GREAT success!
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of such a thing. How cool. Great way to reward yourself. Congratulations!!!!!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Wow! Happy anniversary. 90 pounds is incredible!
  • Riche120
    Riche120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Huh, I've read about the foot detox idea but this is my first eyewitness report. Obviously I'll have to revisit the concept; it always sounded like a marketing ploy for yet another health-related gadget to buy. Pinterest, here I come.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Huh, I've read about the foot detox idea but this is my first eyewitness report. Obviously I'll have to revisit the concept; it always sounded like a marketing ploy for yet another health-related gadget to buy. Pinterest, here I come.

Possibly a good link to check out: http://www.insideedition.com/investigative/3347-inside-edition-investigates-detox-foot-baths
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options

Possibly a good link to check out: http://www.insideedition.com/investigative/3347-inside-edition-investigates-detox-foot-baths

Thanks for taking the trouble to post this. I had my own doubts about those $229.98 doodads I've seen for sale. My plan was to use bentonite clay, Epsom salts and a plastic dish pan, all of which I already have on hand. If it does nothing but relax me, I'm ahead of the game.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I did ionic foot baths for a while, but haven't in years! Remember you can feel drained and woozy afterward!!!