Up and down and up and down!!!

Options
homeymoney
homeymoney Posts: 16 Member
Hi there! I'm new to this site! About me I'm 67 years young and I can't count the number of times I've been on this or that diet...losing gaining you know the story. Now I really need to do something serious about my weight. I've been diagnosed with herniated disc/sciatica. I am just under 300 lbs. I have a desk job 8 hours a day come home at night and just want to sit and do nothing. I have recently gotten up the nerve to dust off that swimsuit and get in the pool! Swam for about an hour today. No not laps. More like dog paddling floating and some water exercises. At least it's a start!! Thanks for reading this and any helpful hints would be appreciated!!!

Replies

• want8me9bk
    want8me9bk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you! Id love to join you on this journey!! I too have a desk job, and just need that extra push also to move forward with this journey! You have to give yourself a high five for your start with swimming! Great beginning! Please add me if youre interested in chatting on occasion and motivating each other!! I just made a smoothie for breakfast, thats a start!!