20 by 2017

Options
2»

Replies

• peanut1012
    peanut1012 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ugg!!! I gained a pound instead of losing. I'm ready for the 2nd week. I Can Do This!!!
  • jadeous
    jadeous Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    peanut1012 wrote: »
    Ugg!!! I gained a pound instead of losing. I'm ready for the 2nd week. I Can Do This!!!
    You got plenty of time to make it up. We'll buckle down this week. I somehow managed to loose a pound this week but I didn't eat very well and I didn't meet my water goal even one day. We got this though! Today's a new day and a new start.
  • amousee
    amousee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    jadeous wrote: »
    peanut1012 wrote: »
    You got plenty of time to make it up. We'll buckle down this week. I somehow managed to loose a pound this week but I didn't eat very well and I didn't meet my water goal even one day. We got this though! Today's a new day and a new start.

I didn't meet my water goal last either. And I thought it was going to be easy!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just found this challenge today so hopefully not too late to join in. I like the goal for this group. It's very realistic. I would love to lose more than 20 but if I can at least get to 20 I'll be better off than I am now.

On the spreadsheet I can go back and check my previous weights to enter for the first 2 weeks I missed.
  • peanut1012
    peanut1012 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Is there a challenge this week?
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Gained 1 lb this week but not going to worry much about it. Still have time to reach goal. I will admit that it's been harder since the time change. Once the sun goes down I just want to go to bed!