Checking in

Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
So its been such a long August. my work is crazy, my husband is hardly home, and i fought a double ear infection!!!
I noticed today i have not lost any weight in over a month and only lost 2 lbs in the last 3 months!! I know i hit a big stall but yikes!! So good news i have not gained any weight, so i am holding steady! i must make some more changes!!!

I did get accepted into the bariatic surgery program though, i would rather not have surgery but if i get offered a surgery spot im taking it!! Crappy part is it takes two years where i live, good part is my mom is doing it to so we can both get fit!

Thats it for now

Replies

• alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    hey there----I am the SLOWEST loser ever! But, losing is better that gaining, and slowly but surely we will get there. August seems like it is taking forever, doesn't it?
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    It is taking forever! You are not the only slow loser, I have been going at it since last Oct-Nov and have only lost about 40 pounds total...and I have gained part of that back! I am still going at it and refuse to give up. I am going to continue until I am where I want to be.
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Ahhh i hate when the internet eats my posts
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Me too HLaR79!
  • ShaDucky
    ShaDucky Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My period is supposed to start any day and so this week has been a yuck weight week. I had a big weight flux just overnight. Gotta love being a woman. But two weeks strong. Last week the pounds just ran off this week nothing....its very disheartening.
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Shaducky, i get that, it is not very fair that we get tortured for a good part of each month with wild hormones, good news is the more you track the more you will get used to that fluctuations every month and as long as overall things go down then your doing great :)