sue_01 Posts: 2,684 Member
    I`m ready.
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Glad to know you're here Sue :D
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Hi
    I have done a round of T25. T25 was my very first Beachbody program 3 years ago. I have done a few hybrids of T25 and will probably throw in a few other programs in replace of T25 workouts every now and then just to mix it up. I also love Zumba and if I have a chance to go will switch it up.
    I am really looking to be consistent with my nutrition so I can lose the last 30-40 lbs.
  • missm2
    Nice to meet you @codycsweet :D glad to have you aboard.
    I've used many beach body programme including Insanity, 21 day fix extreme, Hip hop abs.. I also have 10 minute trainer but I've not tried it yet.
    What were your results like when you first did T25?? Unfortunately I have never completed it but determined with support to get there.
  • codycsweet
    I lost 8 lbs but a huge amount of inches with my first round. I've done 21 DF, Piyo, some of Turbo Fire, a full round of Charlean Extreme and several times I've done part of it. I have On Demand and would like to complete Hammer and Chisel (I've done several of the workouts).
    I'm going to try and get T25 done, the problem I have is after I've done a program once I don't have a desire to do it from start to finish again. I love hybrids, love the variety.
    I'm not starting off real well this week because I'm a teacher and class started today long day, but very active with the kiddos.
  • missm2
    I'm a teacher!! So I know what the days are like. I've just left my job after 8 years, as the travel was too far and as I have 3 children of my own . I needed to help them out and wasn't finding the time to do it .
    I'm intending to do supply teaching next time but at the moment it is the middle of the 6 weeks holiday in the UK.

I was thinking of getting the beach body on demand. .is it worth it?

• codycsweet
    I think the on demand is worth it bc I love the variety and the DVDs don't last long with lots of use. My DVDs get scratched easily even though I'm the only who uses or handles them.
  • missm2
    Thanks for the information. I'll look into it :D
  • missm2
    Reminder - this Saturday is stats day ( or Sunday if you prefer)
    Just make sure you do your measurements and weight before Monday ( you don't have to make them public if you don't want to )
    I found an app called Fit 25 which fits the program and hold your measurements .
    See you over the weekend :-)
    I've posted this twice so you don't miss it <3
  • missm2
    My introduction
    I'm Celia - mother of 3 children. Their ages are, 22,14(soon 15)and 10 (will be 11). The middle child is a boy . I'm a teacher (in between jobs at the moment ) I teach children between 5- 11.
    I lost loads of weight and was at 164 pounds ( at my lowest) however , i recently gave up smoking (after 32 years ) and took up eating sweet things to make up for it. As a result I put on 20 lbs of weight and now am very disappointed with myself and not motivated.
    Hoping to get my mojo back and my 164 pounds in weight, which I was moaning about only 4 months ago . Looking forward to the new me :D
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Hi, I'd like to join. I did the first day of alpha on Wednesday but hurt my back doing that or by doing some gardening that day too as I found I wasn't able to do the next one yesterday, so I went on my treadmill instead.

I want to lose about 10 lbs but have problems sticking to goals I set for myself, so hopefully this will group will help. I will hopefully be doing the 2nd dvd later but if not it's going to have to be an other brisk walking session - I had an accident in May and my fitness level has gone from running 5k 3 times a week to only being able manage a walk.
  • missm2
    Welcome aboard @nic632 glad that you can join us :D
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Thanks, decided going to stick to treadmill cos legs still a bit sore from Wednesday and start the programme properly from Monday.