Weekly Weigh-in: 08-15-16

Options
Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
edited August 2016 in Social Groups
Hello everyone!

First off, thanks to PatrickMcCarron for making last weeks thread. I was on vacation and it slipped my mind.

On episode 100 of Team GFB Radio, Dave mentioned that he was still tossing around the idea of group events. If anyone has any suggestions for a positive event that won't discourage people i'm sure they would be well appreciated.

Also a big shoutout to ColtonrDaniels for putting together some charts of everyone's progress. If you haven't seen them yet, the thread can be found below.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10440813/charts-charts-charts-well-just-two-charts-for-now

B) Have a good week everyone! B)

Replies

• lightpohl
    lightpohl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Hope you had a relaxing vacation, Variant!

Last Week: 177 lbs
    Today: 174.4 lbs

Start Weight: 191.4 lbs
    Total Lost: 17 lbs
    Goal Weight: 150 lbs

Finished my 10k training plan a week early. I went ahead and signed myself up for a marathon next February--I'm hoping spending the money now will will keep me motivated.

I had been using Fitbit's GPS tracking for my runs, but I found it to not be very accurate. I've switched to using Strava, and it's been a lot better.

I hope everyone had a great week! :smile:
  • rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My first follow up week! :#

Last Week: 345.2 lbs
    This Week: 343.6 lbs (-1.6 lbs)

Start weight: 345.2 lbs
    Total lost: 1.6 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 lbs

Love the idea of a group event but have no idea what that might involve.

I had a pretty good week, got to the gym a few times, but I got roped in to going to the Renaissance Faire over the weekend, and went a little overboard on the food and drinks. Should level out and have an even better week this week! :)
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I might have some ideas but for sure we could use a boost or two. I sent a email to the guys about some rewards or something. I have some weights that I'd be happy to donate if we ran a contest or something. MFP as a board is rough and people have to go out of there way to post here. Thinking of something that might help with it but just waiting to hear back.

I'm gonna think up some stuff. Glad to see you guys knocking the weight down, keep it up. That renaissance fair sounds fun. I hope you plan on sporting yourself a GFB shirt or something. Make us proud.
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Howdy! My first time actually posting but here are my numbers:

Last week: 292 lbs
    This week: 292 lbs

Start Weight: 292 lbs
    Total Lost: 0 lbs
    Goal Weight: 220 lbs

Honestly I haven't been too active in the last week with the exception of going on about a 4 mile hike on local trail in town but now but this week I'm gonna change that. Although, I've recently gotten into meditation thanks to Dan Ryckert, from Giant Bomb, and I gotta say it's been interesting so far. Hoping to explore different methods of exercise in the near future and see what works.

Have a great week everyone!
  • Variant3
    Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I was on vacation last week and didn't log my food even once. Here's the damage:

Current: 266.1 lbs
    Current lost: -3.5 lbs
    Total lost: 14 lbs
    Goal: 250 lbs

Well Done
    It could have been worse I guess
    Needs Improvement
    Just need to get back into logging my intake each day
  • big_jon_1988
    big_jon_1988 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today I'm 214.8lbs