Low carb friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have new friends. I don't log food anymore as I'm trying to follow hunger queues and not think so much about calories and macros.
    I've been faithfully Keto since May 2015. Started for weight loss with a goal of about 35-40 pounds. Really wanted to kick my hard core sugar habit too. I've lost about 30 pounds and went from a size 12 to a 6. Been the same weight since about January but lost a pant size in that time. Go figure...
    Staying Keto for life now because I feel freakin amazing this way and it's been great for ADHD and helped me reduce stimulant medication.
    My 22 year old daughter with T1D is low carb too, probably not Keto most of the time though. She's greatly improved her health in a short time this way.
    Anyway, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged my food diary everyday for a year, but am always open to new friends!

I found that I wasn't learning anymore from logging a carnivore diet, so I stopped. I've continued to lose weight since then, and have made it to my goal weight of 165 pounds!

I did log every bite for the first few months after beginning this woe, and know that it helped me learn what (and what not) to eat! In the past I didn't think I could succeed with losing weight without logging my foods. It's been wonderful to learn that I can!

Anyway, I'm always accepting of new friends!! Best of luck to all of you!
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • mina2468
    mina2468 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new. Add me
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have reached my goals with a low carb high fat diet however I am still learning something every day about this way of eating and the associated health benefits. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • tinaisstillwell
    tinaisstillwell Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've been off low carb for a few months, but am back at it. LCHF, specifically. I love my bulletproof coffee for breakfast! It helps start the day, and doesn't leave me hungry. Add me, and we can all do this together!
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am working to apply the low carb in my life. I am learning more and adding friends. I would enjoy sharing my journey with others as well. Nice to meet everyone.
  • BaconSan2
    BaconSan2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    add me too anyone - the more the merrier and informative
  • EmmieLee1982
    EmmieLee1982 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too, anyone. I'm still trying to get fully back on track. :)
  • xosummerrainxo
    xosummerrainxo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. :)
  • trish55011
    trish55011 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I post daily (some times multiple times) have 60-65 lbs to lose. Have been Keto since last Friday. I am also T2 diabetic working on getting rid of all diabetic meds. Add me B)B)<3
  • Granchick
    Granchick Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have been LCHF for only 4 weeks. No major weight losses but feel better, sleep better and not so bitchy...ha I am insulin resistant and don't want to become a T2 diabetic. I'm 67 years old ..."The Struggle is Real'!! The best part of LCHF for me is the hunger management. I've done every diet under the sun and LCHF is the only WOE that lets me have some peace during the day from hunger pangs. Good Luck Everyone!!
  • janicebiggirl
    janicebiggirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I have a question. I use Healthy Choice meals for lunch and the carbs listed on the box do not match MFP carbs. I choose meals that state 35 cal or less. Which is correct? Anyone know? Messes up my carb count.
  • _tierachanel
    _tierachanel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I added you! Anyone feel free to add me as well. I need more LCHF friends :)
  • karebear5891
    karebear5891 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :-) I enjoy seeing people's feeds and diaries and feel free to look at mine. I food log every day.