Replies

• Larz1203
    Larz1203 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!!!! Getting ready for summer so lets start this:explode:
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yup cant wait!...but one question: Is the only thing you need to start the program weights? You don't need any other special equipment to do the full program right??
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yeah you only need weights and a workout mat if you want/need one. You can use a full tin cans if you don't have any at hand too :)
  • SexyLexy83
    SexyLexy83 Posts: 340
    Options
    Ladies I am so excited to everyone so excited about this, to someone that ask where to get this in a hurry it can be easly found at wal-mart, for like 10 bucks i think. :wink:

Also all you need are weights and i am using 2lbs because as the level goes up it gets rough lol!:drinker:

But thats why we have each other!

SUPER DUPER EXCITED :love:
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Got my 2lb weights at the ready. Did my first 5k today. I weigh in on a weds so my start weight is 153. Aiming for at LEAST 8lb loss over the DVD.
    Good luck guys!
  • fatblaster2012
    Options
    I am so excited to start! I've tried the 30 day shred before but wasn't able to stick with it. Hopefully this time I can. I really need something to get me motivated and ready to kick butt.
  • dutchess4884
    Options
    I would love to do this challenge with you guys ! I have the dvd on my computer ready to go !
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm already in a challenge that I'm hosting on MFP, "Mental and Physical health Challenge- MFP Edition". Doing this 30 day Shred will be awesome motivation for my challenge!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Just watched the video for the first time on You Tube, I think I can handle this!! Currently I only have 10 lb weights, I don't want to start off that heavy. For those that have did the 30 day shred in the past, do you recommend 2 lb or 5 lb weights to begin with?
  • jamiekinns
    Options
    How long do we do level 1 for? 10 days? Then move up to level 2? I'm new to this and want to be sure I'm doing it right. :-)
  • aznaom
    aznaom Posts: 11
    Options
    The HARDEST part for me is going to be timing. I work full time and have an almost 3 year old who gets into EVERYTHING! ;) My work schedule varies from day to day and even though the workout is so short I'm SO sweaty after I have to factor in times for showers etc. I guess that's life though! Just going to be hard to do every day....but i'm GOING to do it! :wink:
  • kporter1573
    kporter1573 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm ready! Let's do this.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Was digging through our old DVD collection looking for my daughter's Disney movies, and wouldn't you know it, I apparently own a copy of 30 Day Shred? Didn't even remember ever buying it, haha. Then I logged onto MFP and saw that this group had just been created! What an awesome coincidence. I'm in!
  • tootiemonster
    Options
    Im using 3 lbs each... to start... I'm thinking of moving up to 5 lbs for level 2 ;)
  • itumcd538
    itumcd538 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ahh!! Super excited for this. I haven't lost anything yet but I'm anxiously hoping. I stumbled upon this group at the perfect time (just the day before we start this thing). I'm glad to be part of a group to help me be more motivated
  • JustDeena
    JustDeena Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just came across this group, I already plan on starting 30DS today, and could use the extra accountability and motivation to get through it this time! Last year I started it, but then my father in law was in the hospital for several days before passing away unexpectantly so I got derailed! I got through Level 1 then, and started noticing changes. The first week was a bit challenging, but I pushed through. This year I am 20lbs lighter and hoping to get another 10 off before I start school again in the fall (I am a nursing student).