Mixing Cardio & Weight lifting

Good morning Towson Y Fit Challenge Group members, I am working on losing weight while trying to tone my muscles at the same time. I weighed about 220 lbs at 6'0 when I first moved to Towson, MD in mid August. I have thankfully slimmed down to about 211 lbs now, so it's my plan is working for now so far. However, I wanting to know if I am doing it the best way though with what I am currently doing. Here's a summary of what I've been doing the past month

1) Getting at least 4 workouts a week (2 solely on cardio & 2 weight lifting with a little cardio at the end) and stretching 3-4 times a week

2) Making sure to eat no more than 2,000 calories a day thanks to the MyFitnessPal app especially on days when I don't workout.

3) Eating better snacks like Oatmeal Rice Cakes, Real Fruits, Celery & Peanut Butter, roasted nuts, and having only a soda if I am in need of some caffeine for my CPA studying. I have also only limited myself to drinking alcohol once every weekend either on a Friday or Saturday (not both!)

Here are my questions (Is it better to lose weight by doing some cardio before or after you lift weights?) (What are some other good healthy snacks besides the ones that I mentioned that don't include vegetables because I know that they are good snacks too?) (Is it possible to lose weight & tone my muscles by doing the 2 cardio & 2 weight lifting workouts per week?) Thanks!