My Inner Athlete-Another Keto NSV!

Options
genmon00
genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
So I have always been lets just say bit uncoordinated to play competitive sports. I always longed to be GOOD at some sport but was never good enough lol Now that i have been with this WOE for 3 months, I feel so much healthier and much more energetic. I decided a couple of weeks ago to start fitness, mostly strength training because I do not like cardio. Well, its awakened my inner athlete! I look forward to working out and want to continue challenging myself! I owe this renewed desire to LCHF! :)

Replies

• RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Yay! That is so wonderful! Way to go!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    More power to you so you go girl!!
  • Riche120
    Riche120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You are going to be my inspiration. I'm uncoordinated and don't like cardio either. I joined a Pilates class by the senior center hoping I could hold my own. NOPE, I'm the youngest one in the class at almost 50 yrs old and those older ladies own me! So, so sad but I'll keep trying. Keep us posted of your progress!
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Riche120 wrote: »
    That is awesome! You are going to be my inspiration. I'm uncoordinated and don't like cardio either. I joined a Pilates class by the senior center hoping I could hold my own. NOPE, I'm the youngest one in the class at almost 50 yrs old and those older ladies own me! So, so sad but I'll keep trying. Keep us posted of your progress!

:-) Believe it or not my inspiration is 60 + lady who runs 3 weight lifting classes for women at my old gym. She's amazing! I want to be her! :-)
  • juliegayleh
    juliegayleh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I feel there is an inner runner in me somewhere. I always look at people running a day say "I want to do that. That looks fun. " Haha

Keep it up. You are an inspiration.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Super! Here's to things that make you smile!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    So cool!!