Weekly Weigh-in: 08-22-16

Options
Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Hello Everyone!

This week marks 2 months since the first weigh-in! You CCG's are all awesome! Keep up the great work!

In other news ColtonrDaniels started a thread asking a few questions about group members. If you'd like to get to know each other a bit better feel free to post. B)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10446920/discussion-lets-learn-more

B) Have a great week everyone! B)

Replies

• Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 273lbs. Had a big trip over the weekend and didn't eat like a complete piece of *kitten*, but let's not get crazy. Hoping to be 271-272 by next week.

Have a great week guys!
  • dannytoatea
    dannytoatea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Week 1, 1st weigh in comes in at just a hair over 239. Not too bad, but hoping to keep it up for the next couple months. Have a great week ya'll
  • lightpohl
    lightpohl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 174.4 lbs
    Today: 171.4 lbs
    Goal Weight: 150 lbs

Feeling pretty good about my progress this week. I've been taking photos with each weigh-in, and I'm starting to see a noticeable difference in how my face looks. :smile:

Happy Monday everyone!
  • harrisfoster
    harrisfoster Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight (Two Weeks Ago): 182 lbs
    Today's Weight: 176.6 lbs
    Goal Weight: 160 lbs

First time checking in, and super excited to be doing this. Hit the grocery store and stocked up on nothing but low calorie foods and stuff that I can make myself so that I'm not breaking the bank going out to eat. Need to get more into exercising, but happy to see that my weight is dropping. If I hit 160, I'll even try to get down to 150.

Rice and Grilled Chicken for the win!
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Last week: 292 lbs
    This week: 287 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

I'm surprised by how much weight I lost this week but I'm still looking to be more active. Overall I'm doing better with not eating so much (at least sometimes). Food choice needs some work but one step at time for me. As for meditation it's been going well but I still need to work at it. Overall I'm feeling better so I'm happy with that.

Enjoy the week guys!
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Not a great loss for me this week, but I guess at least it was a loss!

Last Week: 343.8 lbs
    This Week: 343.6 lbs (-0.2 lbs)

Starting weight: 359.4
    Current weight: 343.6
    Total lost with Team GFB: -15.8 lbs
    Goal weight: just to keep losing for now
  • mircius
    mircius Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Heyoo

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party. So I gained a lot of weight recently and I really need to lose it.

So its my first week

Yesterday (Monday): 86.6 kg / 190.7 lbs
    Today: 85.5 kg / 188.5 lbs (already lost water weight)

Goal is about77 kg/ 169 lbs for now

I just got back from holiday and gotta hit the gym soon. Maybe even today even though I'm a bit sick.
  • big_jon_1988
    big_jon_1988 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 222 4 weeks ago

My current weight is 214.5

I plan to be 210 by the time I go to Pax
  • rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bad, bad weekend. Moving past it. Indiana State Fair. I ate all of it. Will fix for next week.

Last Week: 343.6 lbs
    This Week: 347.4 lbs (+3.8 lbs)

Start weight: 345.2 lbs
    Total lost: (Gained) 2.2 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 lbs

Not much to say. Going to the gym at least 4x this week and helping someone pack to move Sunday so I'll be back in the right direction next Monday.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Looks like a slow week for some and that comes with the battle to lose it. Sounds like everyone's head is at least in the right place. Decent amount of new faces too which is great, new names on the chart is the best. Indiana State fair huh? I can't blame you, we get a fair that comes once a year, I eat 5 pounds of food and will eat all of the nachos and cheese.

As a side note, just remember we are all here for a reason and here for support, so please don't be shy.
  • sixtycakes
    sixtycakes Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm at 201.9 today! Can't wait to hit < 200 lbs. There are some super impressive improvements in this thread! Keep it up all.