I'm back...

Options
welsh_cake
welsh_cake Posts: 18 Member
Hi everyone,

I used this group and WOE successfully, but fell off the wagon and went Carb Crazy.
I realise now more than I did at the time, how much better I felt when eating LCHF...so I am back (with the aches, pains and weight gains) and am looking to re connect with old friends, and make some new.

I used to have the username Mormas, but that account was playing up, so I am reborn with the username Welsh_Cake (because I'm Welsh and like Cake, and there really is such thing as Welsh cakes)

Anyhow, please feel free to add me, and hopefully we can support each other and achieve our aims with this WOE whatever they be.

Replies

• KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :)
    aguo8w5r8m6g.jpg

>:) or o:)
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Didn't have the pleasure before as I'm one of the new faces around here but if you'd like feel free to add me!
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • fancyroberts
    fancyroberts Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am back also....similar story! Ugh....but feeling good and got 7 days behind me! Looking straight forward and feeling good! :wink:
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new here too. Welcome back and feel free to add me also.
  • Zenwenner
    Zenwenner Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Pretty new here too, but add me if you like :)
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Weight loss/maintenance is a life long thing but a lot of need to test it before we believe it. Oops!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • froyseef
    froyseef Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends???
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Nice to see you back! Welsh cakes are yummy :smile: along with scones, crumpets, malt loaf and Scotch pancakes, I have to just avoid that aisle in the grocery store otherwise I'll eat them all.
  • welsh_cake
    welsh_cake Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Hi all, I have sent friend requests to you all (or accepted yours) :)
    froyseef wrote: »

You take a note of the person you wish to befriends username, Click Community on the toolbar, then click find friends, enter the persons username and Search. You will then be given the option to add them as a friend.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    froyseef wrote: »

Or you can click on their username in the forum and then click on it again. It will take you to their profile. Then it will have an add as friend button.

Both ways work!