Meal Plan Following

Options
I'm just curious to know if anyone follows the meal plan provided whether it be mildly, moderately, or down to the tee and their associated results with it. I'm not sure if I've ever heard of anyone even doing it.

Replies

• Scilla887
    Scilla887 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I did the kickstart meal plan to the tee on my first week and had great results. Lost 4.8 lbs. I then went on to the regular meal plan and didn't really lose any weight, but I felt good. This last weekend I didn't follow her plan and I felt like crap through my workouts. I'm going back to following her plan as much as I can. It is extremely expensive to follow the meal plan, so I had to alter some of it. For breakfast I like to make the muffins, because it makes a serving of 12, which gives me of 12 days without having to worry about making breakfast. I must say this... Her recipes are delicious!
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am not following the meal plan becasue it is too restrictive for me!
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses ladies!!! I was just quite curios to see if many ppl utilized it or not. Thanks!!!
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I don't do the plan either. It is way too few calories for me. I have made the tuna wrap and the lamb burger (I used turkey instead), they were both delicious.
  • Baby_sway86
    Baby_sway86 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I can't eat 90% of the stuff in her meal plan. Can't eat anything high in iron - there's goes red meat, spinach n so on (health reasons), and can't eat sea food, so it leaves very basic meals for me. Thou we love her almond chicken. But stick 1200 a day.
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    almond chicken? that sounds good, I'll have to dig it up, thanks!!