"Snap" your Food!

Options
Skyygraphx
Skyygraphx Posts: 11 Member
So as I mentioned in another post, I'm a huge foodie. I love to cook and I love to eat...and I also love to take pictures of the food I prepare. I find that photographing my food inspires me to eat better simply because the combination of colors and textures from real, home cooked meals are generally so visually enticing. So join me in "snapping" your meals and share your home-cooked creations!

Tonight's dinner was gluten free panko, herb and parmesan crusted filet of soul with broiled zucchini and a mix of sauteed spinach, collard greens, rappini and curled kale.

sept2vlj460o.jpg

Replies

• RosslandMTBr
    RosslandMTBr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Skyygraphx wrote: »
    So as I mentioned in another post, I'm a huge foodie. I love to cook and I love to eat...and I also love to take pictures of the food I prepare. I find that photographing my food inspires me to eat better simply because the combination of colors and textures from real, home cooked meals are generally so visually enticing. So join me in "snapping" your meals and share your home-cooked creations!

Tonight's dinner was gluten free panko, herb and parmesan crusted filet of soul with broiled zucchini and a mix of sauteed spinach, collard greens, rappini and curled kale.

sept2vlj460o.jpg

This looks amazing! I will have to post some pictures of some of my food today although I'm sure it won't look this good.

• kimpacheco22
    kimpacheco22 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @Skyygraphx this looks yummy! I love this idea, as I too like taking pics of my food. Here is a picture of my healthy version of a taco, prepared with extra lean ground beef, low fat cheese and nonfat plain yogurt.szuy700xja2w.jpeg