Who's getting sucked back into WoW?

Options
I haven't played for some time but considering starting it up again with the new xp coming out...

Replies

• ladyraiah
    ladyraiah Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've been playing on and off (mostly on) for years now. I took lengthy breaks in the last few expansions though. Legion looks really cool though. And I really like the Demon Hunter so far. Hoping it lives up to the hype.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Took a brief look at the coming changes. Still nope. I think my loss of interest after the Cataclysm Heroic nerfs was permenant.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Never, never again. Every time I see the game being played, I compare it to the good old days of Vanilla and BC and never even remotely wish to go back to it.

Like @Gallowmere1984 said, the nerfs in Cata were the death of my love for the game.
  • Naruya8
    Naruya8 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've been playing on and off for years, but I've barely played Cata and Pandas and skipped the last expansion entirely. It all looks great and I played a bit at Gamescom which was fun.. but I doubt I'll get back into it. The game is just too big for the amount of time I'll be able to play. Oh, how I miss the good old days where I had all the time in the world to play WoW all day (or night) :P
  • Teweeesa
    Teweeesa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I never left! I've been playing for about 5 years now. I've always been a casual player, never getting too involved in it, but I would make time to play most days. I don't get to play much any more as I have a newborn who takes up 99% of my time, but the few hours I've played of the new XP have been great. The new map is so pretty, and I'm loving a lot of the changes.
  • ladyraiah
    ladyraiah Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    When my son was a newborn, I would put him on a boppy on my lap or wear him in a moby so I could be hands free and play while he napped. He loved having all the cuddles and I got to take advantage of the time he was asleep.

So far I'm really liking Legion. It really feels like an epic battle where we stand to lose something. And I'm so happy they decided to do the companion app for the order hall chores, I might actually be able to take advantage of the benefits this expansion.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm lovin' Legion too!!
    The app is great to get those missions in at work :)
    I also like that the map shows the world quests, so I can figure out which quests I want to target.

We start raiding Tues!!
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am. I been enjoying the new XPac and the class changes. Would love some more friends on there! So yeah Fyi I'm not the best wow player but I play for fun. So yeah send me your battle tags
  • Glitch615
    Glitch615 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That would be me! :) I am trying out healing as I've always played DPS...WoW has consumed my life! :)
  • schneizilla
    schneizilla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Legion rocks! I'm playing my Druid and I love the classhall, the story is awesome and the Emerald Dream...Blizzard did a great job.
  • Samjbooksy
    Samjbooksy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have played off and on for the last 10 years! Mainly on tbh, although I go through periods of not playing for weeks. I am so much more of a casual player now than I was before.

Am really liking legion, love the class order halls, my main has been a mage for 10 years (and she is arcane which given some of the comments I have had off ppl shocked to see a non fire mage out and about in the world is a rare thing these days)

This expansion there feels like there is a lot more to do at 110, than there ever has been in previous expansions at max lvl. Although I do feel a bit like they have made professions such as tailoring not worth the effort really.
  • SailorSarah311
    SailorSarah311 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    After years of not playing I got sucked back in.
  • phoenix74162
    phoenix74162 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Been playing since BC. With breaks during blah content. PM gamer tag or maybe start a MFP guild?
  • Lanna234
    Lanna234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I recently started playing again. Most of my breaks have been because things get in they way of my play time, so there's no point in paying. I am enjoying running around doing things. I mostly play solo, because my hubby works alot and will be starting his Master's classes up again soon.
    I have really been enjoying this expansion. They added in quite a bit of different things that I enjoy.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I played some of legion..but then overwatch happened.
  • EbonyWhiteMage
    EbonyWhiteMage Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been really into WoW since legion came out and now I'm working on my new mistweaver monk which is pretty fun
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm playing WoW a lot lately. I can't afford a sub right now, so I'm playing the Starter Edition and grinding for achievements. As soon as I can though I'll be subbing again, because I miss playing with my level 95 belf. I don't raid though, pretty much just solo, and I've heard a lot of Legion is multiplayer/raid only? I dunno, I'll still buy the expansion when I can.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    jesslla wrote: »
    I'm playing WoW a lot lately. I can't afford a sub right now, so I'm playing the Starter Edition and grinding for achievements. As soon as I can though I'll be subbing again, because I miss playing with my level 95 belf. I don't raid though, pretty much just solo, and I've heard a lot of Legion is multiplayer/raid only? I dunno, I'll still buy the expansion when I can.

Didn't they finally go the Eve Online route and create a way to pay for your sub with in game currency?
  • EbonyWhiteMage
    EbonyWhiteMage Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    jesslla wrote: »

Didn't they finally go the Eve Online route and create a way to pay for your sub with in game currency?

They did but you have to have been active enough to make the gold in the first place