Weekly Weigh-in: 08-29-16

Options
Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Happy Monday everyone!

September is just around the corner which means summer is coming to a close. Last week we saw an influx of new members which is awesome! Let's all give it our best this week and stop buying candy bars :s

B) Have a great week everyone! B)

Replies

• Variant3
    Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Current: 264.7 lbs
    Current lost: -0.8 lbs
    Total lost: 15.3 lbs
    Goal: 250 lbs

Well Done
    I was finally able to get back into a good routine after my vacation put everything on tilt.
    Needs Improvement
    :# Oh my god I can't stop eating sweets. This is probably the thing I need to change to break this plateau.
  • rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 347.4 lbs
    This Week: 344.8 lbs (-2.6 lbs)

Start weight: 345.2 lbs
    Total lost: 0.4 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 lbs

Undid the damage I did last weekend but still just leveled out pretty much. Didn't get out to the gym this week but I helped a friend move and got 20,000 steps on fitbit yesterday so I won't beat myself up.

I bought a pack of fun size Kit-Kats to bring to work to put in my decorative Halloween candy holding skeleton, but I ate them over the weekend. Dang candy! (Two months isn't too early for Halloween decorations is it?)
  • Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 273lbs
    This Week: 270lbs (-3 lbs)

Start weight: Pre-group: 389lbs/Group formation 296lbs
    Total lost: 119 lbs
    Goal weight: 200 lbs

Bit of drinking over the weekend that I felt maybe held me back from shedding an extra pound but no matter. 3lbs is a good enough goal in my book. Flying to Birmingham tomorrow to see a band, so lot of walking around airports and to and from train stations for the next two days. Hopefully that'll counter the bit of drink and possible fast food I'll be scoffing down.

Good luck to everyone this week!
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    A decent loss this week after the small one last week

Last Week: 343.6 lbs
    This Week: 341 lbs (-2.6 lbs)

Starting weight: 359.4
    Current weight: 341
    Total lost with Team GFB: 18.4 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 (really just to keep losing for now)
  • lightpohl
    lightpohl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 171.4 lbs
    This Week: 168.6 (-2.8 lbs)

Another week down. Expecting progress to slow down a bit until I reach my goal of about 150 lbs. Can't wait to have those extra 500 calories every day. haha
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Woooo hooooo vacation time for me, found out I was 209 but I know that's going up the next day or two, once I'm back home it will all come off again. Glad to see all my friends doing well here.

Also it's never to early for holloween candy. I personally love giving candy to other people. Except Reese's, those are mine, all of them.
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 287 lbs
    This week: 286 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

Slow week for me unfortunately but a family gathering this weekend made it difficult for me not to stuff my face. Also doesn't help that I had too much dessert at the party lol. Today I went on a couple trails and did a good amount of walking with my family so that helped burned some of those calories. Hoping to get back into control of my eating this week now that the party is over.

Have fun everyone! :smiley: