Anyone still here?

Options
nordakota
nordakota Posts: 48 Member
I am new to this group. I am thinking of starting Profile. My sister and bro-in-law have had success on this program. Think I need a more structured start. Can someone tell me what the monthly cost of food runs them? I heard that Ambari has the exact same food for less $$ but that Profile makes you buy a certain amount of food in order to access the counseling (even after you pay the $300). Is that true? How helpful do you find the counseling sessions? Thank you :-)

Replies

• tonigeurts
    tonigeurts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Profile (10 days in)! So far I've really enjoyed the program. I'm already seeing results and the plan feels easy enough for me to sustain.

I know this was posted in Aug, but if you haven't gone for it and are still interested, I would encourage you to try it!

I received a referral to the program from my doctor (I just scheduled an appointment with her, told her I was interested, she checked out their website and approved it). So I received 50% off the annual membership fee - down to $150 for a year of coaching and 20% off products. With the discount my weekly product cost is about $80, which is less than I spend eating out every day or buying groceries for the week, so it doesn't feel like a stretch to me.

If you're still on here, I hope this helps you make your decision.