Lovemyalex Posts: 3,807 Member
    Options
    9/21
    25.99 miles
    554.35 miles MTD
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Let's start the month out with 54 miles out of 250.

Finally getting back on the bike after an extended illness. Adding 7 miles for 61 out of 250.

Adding 6 more miles for 67 out of 250.

After a relapse on the illness, I took a vacation with the family. The first in 8 years. Finally got the clinic doing well enough to hire a relief vet. It was really nice! We rented a house on the coast of Washington right on the beach. I would definitely do that again! Port Angeles on the Olympic Peninsula was gorgeous! Stayed on the beach for two days then went up to Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic mountains. Logged in 4 miles hiking and got my body put back together so easing into it with a ride on the fat tire today. Adding 8 miles for 75 miles out of 250. Not likely going to make goal but at least I'm back together and ready to ride.

Because you have been so sick, I would be more than pleased to donate any of my bonus miles to you Dean. I love Veterinarians for all the work and commitment you have for animals. Just let me build up the bank :):):)

Thanks for the offer but no thanks. Save them for someone that needs them. I'm not as interested in making goal as I am at staying in shape. Round is a shape right? :smile: Glad to see you didn't stay down long from your accidents. How's the neck? Wasn't that giving yo problems?

I have 2 sizes of neck braces I will be wearing off and on for at least 6 more months. But cycling really helps my Bi-Polar so I need to get out. You are right, round is a shape :), one area of round I battle constantly, round in the middle :D
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    09/15 - 01.0 miles walking
    09/16 - 17.0 miles cycling
    09/17 - 18.0 miles hamster wheel
    09/18 - 18.0 miles hamster wheel
    09/18 - 01.0 miles walking
    09/19 - 02.0 miles walking
    09/20 - 04.0 miles walking
    09/21 - 17.0 miles cycling

Total: 254.0 miles

exercise.png

• Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    3 mile walk this afternoon

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,357 Member
    Options
    2essie wrote: »
    @clepant I can probably manage the rest on my own now. Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it

You are welcome. I have a few more to add and you can take the last few slow and easy for the final days. And no need to return them.

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,357 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sept. 21: Completed 25 miles today of walking/ jogging 8 miles and cycling 17 miles. I would like to give 2essie 11 of my miles to help her ease out her last few days for the month and 14 for me.
    TTD: 296.63 miles

exercise.png

11 miles to 2essie.

• KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    9/7-9/20 = 42.46

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Let's start the month out with 54 miles out of 250.

Finally getting back on the bike after an extended illness. Adding 7 miles for 61 out of 250.

Adding 6 more miles for 67 out of 250.

After a relapse on the illness, I took a vacation with the family. The first in 8 years. Finally got the clinic doing well enough to hire a relief vet. It was really nice! We rented a house on the coast of Washington right on the beach. I would definitely do that again! Port Angeles on the Olympic Peninsula was gorgeous! Stayed on the beach for two days then went up to Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic mountains. Logged in 4 miles hiking and got my body put back together so easing into it with a ride on the fat tire today. Adding 8 miles for 75 miles out of 250. Not likely going to make goal but at least I'm back together and ready to ride.

Adding 13 miles for 88 out of 250.

Adding 10 miles for 98 out of 250.
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    14 Sept 6.2 miles
    15 Sept 4.3 miles
    16 Sept 5.6 miles
    17 Sept 4.3 miles
    18 Sept 10.9 miles
    19 Sept 6.2 miles
    20 Sept 10.9 miles
    21 Sept 5.6 miles

MTD 160.2 miles

Home from Sydney - brought a cold with me!
    Sorry to hear about the sore knees and poor health. Also some of you have crazy work loads!! The week end is coming - hope you can all relax
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,966 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    9/20 8 miles
    9/21 7.75 miles

As of 9/21 213.75 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options
    Dean, I'm glad you are feeling better. Happy you got relief at work and your vacation sounds wonderful! And round is good!

Walked w/DH this morning then got on the recumbent for 46 mins and some Mr Robot then lifted some weights then went to see our grandbaby and now we have Bean for a puppy sleepover! A good Wednesday!

09/20 - 7.48 miles
    09/21 - 6.74 miles
    09/21 - 12.75 bike miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a grand Thursday!

Chris
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options

exercise.png

[*]
    • taxmom9093
      taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
      Options
      Added 3 miles yesterday. It felt like more, but it was 3 miles. I have a short day today, so my goal is higher.

September total 64.25 miles. Doesn't look like my ticker is updating though.

exercise.png

• Just_Ceci
      Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
      edited September 2016
      Options
      10.56 miles with a co-worker on the Greenway yesterday.

exercise.png

ETA: Goal!
    • wanderan
      wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
      Options
      adding 7.2 miles

133.3 of 150
    • Time2LoseWeightNOW
      Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
      Options
      10 miles walked/bicycled
      50 miles total

25 miles left
      towards a 75 mile August Goal

Thanks!
    • darkrider42
      darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
      edited September 2016
      Options
      =============================
      SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
      spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
      =============================

And that's GOAL for @GRANDMAJACKIE, @CPANUS and @JUST_CECI!!!! :drinker:

@KAR328 - I had to laugh out loud when it occurred to me what you meant about people celebrating in December/January... :laugh: That makes perfect sense! People are either in a great and festive mood and want to celebrate or they're in not-so-great moods and want to feel better.

@TAXMOM9093 - Looks to me like your ticker is updating just fine....unless you were making a joke that it didn't look like it was moving fast enough to suit you... :wink:

@TTIMETOLOSEWEIGHT - *whispers gently* It's September... :wink: But please don't feel bad....you've posted that several times this month and this is the first time I've* even noticed it! :laugh:

My knee let me get another run/walk in today and I ever-so-gently nudged the speed up in tiny, tiny increments. Hanging in there! :blush: My next workout should net me a goal too. Woohoo!

Dave

• sussexbythesea
      sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
      Options
      Had a couple of good days new TTD 57 miles
    • amazingmummy
      amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
      Options

exercise.png
    • Lovemyalex
      Lovemyalex Posts: 3,807 Member
      Options