LTL Friday

2»

Replies

• podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,148 Member
    If I were making meatloaf with ketchup in it I would track for sure. A smidge on a burger (or heaven forbid for the unadventurous and the mustard only with brats and dogs) and also the "tube steak" I don't bother to track.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Yes. I don't consider anything I put in my mouth to be insignificant. Tracking doesn't take that much effort and if it's too much bother to track it, maybe I just shouldn't eat it. But, I don't weigh/measure things that are really low.
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    These days it takes me a lot longer to go through a jar of almond butter as many times the small amount I get for a rather large amount of calories just doesn't seem worth it.

I get that, Regina but I have found I really can be satisfied with a totally scaled-down version of my former meal / snack. PBJ sandwich used to be one of my faves but it was two slices of bread, easily 2 T of PB and probably at least 1 T of jam (neither filling measured, of course). Now, I'm actually OK with half a roll up and 1 teaspoon each of fillings. I usually have it with some non-pointy fruit, etc. but truth be told, it really does do the trick for me. Much to my surprise!