Welcome!

Options
2»

Replies

• pabedwards
    pabedwards Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm Phyllis, 5'5" and 180lbs (down from 194 about 6 months ago). MFP was suggested to me by my Cardiologist. Yes, it's a "must" now that I loose weight. A month ago I joined the gym and have a personal trainer, so I'm very serious about this. So very glad I found Shades Of Brown as a support system. At 54, it's not so easy to drop the lbs as it was in the past. I have a daughter in college, and its great having her home this summer (she comes with me to the gym).

Looking forward to chatting with you all as we take on this journey together:smile:

Peace & Blessings....................
  • Butterfleye20
    Butterfleye20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey There everyone I am 20 yrs. old and I am new to MPF and I joined this Group for a challenge, support, motivation, and to have fun while on my way to a New and Improved Life. I will also like some friends to help me on the way as well; Of course I will return the favor. flowerforyou
  • Butterfleye20
    Butterfleye20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am 20 yrs. old and ready for a CHANGE! I am new to MPF and I joined this Group for a challenge, support, motivation, and to have fun while on my way to a New and Improved Life. I will also like some friends to help me on the way as well. And i will also return the favor. :flowerforyou:
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Monica and I'm 34. I've lost 45 pounds over the last year and some change (40 since December 2012). I have another 31 to go to reach my goal weight and then I plan to focus pretty heavy on getting lean and dropping an additional 5-7 pounds.

I've been doing different challenges and workouts at home (Turbo Fire, Jillian Michaels, workouts I find online, etc.). This works for me and my lifestyle and I only go to the gym a few times a month when I can.

Hoping this group will provide great support...I will do my part!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm Lexie!! I have always been overweight and I'm tired of it! I wanna wear all the cute stuff like the skinny girls!! Always up for making new friends so feel free to add me
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm 31 married with three wonderful kids. I'm 5'3 my highest weight was 155. Im currently 136 and would like to be between 130-133. I've been on my weight loss/maintenance journey since 2011. I wish everyone success on their journey :-)
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Leslie. It seems like I have been fighting this battle for years, especially the last few. I start and somehow lose motivation. My exercise is always on point but I have trouble staying on track with my eating, which as we know is 80%. This time around I will go back to the basic and do what worked for me before..

Wishing everyone much success on your journey :smile: Feel free to add me. Also, I am in the Freeport, LI area so anyone is looking for a workout partner send me a message..

We got this ladies..:flowerforyou:
  • MeAt135
    MeAt135 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! My name is Diamond and I've been trying to lose weight for a couple of years now. I'm always on and off with m weight loss but I'm really committed this time. I'm looking to get down from my current weight (173.4) to 155 by the end of this challenge and ultimately be down to 135-145. Good luck everyone!
  • PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks for creating this forum. I was shocked to see that discussion threads in the main forum (speaking specifically to African-American success) had been shut down because they were "divisive". Lord have mercy....:noway: . It's good to have a safe place to discuss and share.