help needed please!!!

13»

Replies

• bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    My eyes have been a lot drier lately. It is also the first time in several years that I've had a dog live in my home which I am slightly allergic to when I interact with too much. However, I went out of town for the weekend and I still experienced really dry eyes so not sure if some of it could be diet related.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,009 Member
    baconslave wrote: »
    I'm trying a product called MaxiTears. It's $27/month. It's 4 pills a day. They're pretty big. We'll see how it works...
    It has Cod Liver Oil, Borage Oil, Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Turmeric, VitA, D3, Mucin, and etc.
    Crossing my fingers. I'll let you all know mid-Oct if there's any improvement.

Nothing so far. I'll try another month. I'm willing to try up to 3 months. Besides, omega 3's are mega good for you anyway.
    Riche120 wrote: »
    1Kristana wrote: »
    I just thought I'd throw this out there, something that's been helping my Mom w/ dry eyes recently, Tear Support with MaquiBright from Life Extension. I think it's only 1 pill a day under $20 a month. She says it helps:)

Thanks for the info... will check it out.

I just ordered that. I'll get it the end of the week. And will cross my fingers. Desperation... :lol: