Weekly Weigh-in: 09-05-16 LABOR DAY EDITION

Options
Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Happy Labor Day!

This week ColtonrDaniels put together another great chart of the groups progress.
Be sure to check out the August Chart!

B) Keep up the great work everyone! B)

Replies

• Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    After last week's decent loss I followed up with a small gain. Bummer. :neutral:

Last Week: 341 lbs
    This Week: 341.4 lbs (+0.4 lbs)

Starting weight: 359.4
    Current weight: 341.4
    Total lost with Team GFB: 18 lbs
    Goal weight: 300 (really just to keep losing for now)
  • lightpohl
    lightpohl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself before Labor Day celebrations!

Last Week: 168.6
    This Week: 166.2 (-2.4 lbs)

Having a small amount of Achilles pain I'm trying to shake. I'm at the point where I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be stretching it, resting it, or both. Hopefully it'll be gone by next week.

Hope everyone had a fun holiday weekend!
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 286 lbs
    This week: 282.5 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

Once again I'm surprised by my progress. Although it's been kinda tough for me and I'm still trying to figure out how to motivate myself to stay active. So far I'm still really happy with how things are going and I'm trying not beat up myself when the week may not be that great.

Have an awesome week everyone!
  • rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 344.8 lbs
    This Week: 343.2 lbs (-1.6 lbs)

Start weight: 345.2 lbs
    Total lost: 2 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 lbs

Okay maybe I wouldn't have been here as of Monday but I haven't been near a scale or my laptop until late last night but better late than never! I've been having a hard time pulling myself away from the couch and I ate bad over the weekend but I've been maintaining alright on weekdays. Got up early today to hit the gym but wound up playing Bloodborne for 90 minutes instead..brought my stuff to go after work, gonna shoot for at least 3x this week. And going to set ground rules on video game time so I don't fail completely on that goal.
  • Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 270 lbs
    This Week: 268lbs (-2 lbs)

Start weight: Pre-group 389 lbs/Group formation 296lbs
    Total lost: 121 lbs
    Goal weight: 200 lbs

So this is a late as hell check-in, but better late than never. At the start of the week I was 269 but I've managed to drop an extra pound between now and then. I started a new job and have been doing some volunteer work, so I haven't had the time to go back to the gym in almost 2 weeks. Been taking walks to still get some work in and that's been paying off, but I do plan on heading back to the gym tomorrow since I'm not back in work until Monday after today and take it easy for the weekend.

Have a good week folks, keep going strong!
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Holiday weeks are hard for me because it's an extra day not working. Being lazy and playing games sounds like what I'm supposed to do. On my days off lately I have been spending 2 hours just walking around places. Sometimes it leads to some purchases that I don't need but hey. On vacation last week so I have a bunch of weight I need to shake. Did find out I was 210 but would like to defiantly lose some. You folks are insperational seeing your ability to keep at something. Thanks
  • Variant3
    Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I thought I posted this week but turns out It slipped my mind. Weighing in so my info can be included in this months chart.

This week: 261.6