Eat More 2 Weight Less Begginer's Strenght Training Manual and Starter Kit 1/2 off Labor Day only!

Options
TerezaToledo
TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
edited September 2016 in Social Groups
r8up2hnfqr3g.jpeg

I hope you are having an awesome time with your friends and family this Labor Day!

The whole point of EM2WL is to approach your fitness and nutrition goals in a very practical way. These practices will compound over time producing the lifestyle and body you desire. It is definitely a JOURNEY, and remember PROGRESS ...not PERFECTION.

Any diet or program promising a 6-pack or some crazy results in 21-30 days are unrealistic and are just marketed at us to appeal to our "microwave" mentality...so BEWARE.

"WHERE DO I START" ?

Well... you could become a client of TEAM EM2WL or work with me directly, but that can be a EXPENSIVE
recurring monthly fee. Plus...I CAN only take so many clients and currently we backlogged for MONTHS.

That is the exact reason why TEAM EM2WL created the BEGINNER STRENGTH TRAINING MANUAL.

This manual will cover:

Why you should be lifting
When to expect results ("how long before I look like a fitness model?")
How to eat to support the way you train
And so much more...

Labor Day Sale -you can own it for a fraction of what we charge for a month of one-on-one Personal Training.

GET IT NOW!

Your Product Name

Beginner Strength Training Manual

Labor Day SALE
$37.00

NOW 1/2 OFF $18.47

BUY HERE ===>>> http://training.eatmore2weighless.com/beginner-strength-training-instant/

Be SMART and STOP spinning your wheels year after year.

SHARE this AWESOME deal with your friends. Accountability goes a LONG way and is PROVEN to increase your chances of obtaining your GOALS.

Let's get started!!!
uynk0u21y6tj.png
Maybe you're not ready to lift quite yet and just need the whole process broken down...

Get our TOTALLY REDESIGNED Starter-Kit with FREE Audiobook version for 1/2 PRICE for the remainder of Labor Day.

EM2WL Starter Kit

Labor Day
Regular Price $17.97

Labor Day only! NOW $8.97

BUY HERE ===>>> http://training.eatmore2weighless.com/get-your-starter-kit/

Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day!

-Kiki
PO BOX 22484
Newport News VA 23609
USA

Replies