Week 23 Daily Check-In Thread for (Monday September 5th through Sunday September 11th)

Options
2»

Replies

• NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Yuck yuck... Took the boys out for dinner, post soccer games and post dad leaving for his trip... Chose a place called Mama Fu's.... I didn't really like it and hardly ate, but ate some, pork Eggroll and some of the chicken lettuce wraps.... Toooooo mmmhuuucccchhhh gaaahhhhhhrrrllliiicccc!! Went WAY over my calories for today.... And didn't quite get my 10k steps.... Will make up for it tomorrow!
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Ok! So as I was laying in bed typing the comments above and watching TV, I questioned what was stopping me from getting up and getting on the treadmill for a few minutes... It would make me stop questioning my food choice (if I were to keep gnawing on them, which I don't think I would've), it would make me feel achievement for getting up and getting my steps and some cardio in, and I would be able to sleep better!
    So, I got up, got my shorts, heart rate monitor and tennis shoes on... Got 2.4 miles in, got to 12,000 steps and an extra 315 calories burned... Just 8 under my over-eating for the day.... Yay!n
    It's the small achievements girls! Even on the days in which we feel like we can't any more, just a little something to show you that you are worth those extra 30 minutes for you!
    :D