Replies

• snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • bkind2nmals
    bkind2nmals Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need more partners so I would like to add you. I also need motivation. Have only been doing this three weeks.
  • strangerthanfiction199
    Options
    Tomorrow is my first day of clean eating! Any advise?
  • kdeclerq
    kdeclerq Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Just re-joined after gaining a lot of weight. Looking to start anew this week. Starting small by cutting out my daily (and unnecessary) treats and focusing on eating clean and healthy foods. But, as a binge eater, I'm already feeling anxious.
  • Chyrah
    Chyrah Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey there everyone! My husband and I just finished doing Whole 30! (crowd cheering) It is possible and it is so hard. I know there were so many days I just didn't want to put forth the effort, I mean I also have 4 kids to feed, and just picking up food for dinner or on the weekends just is so easy. I made plenty of slip ups so my whole 30 wasn't completely whole (it was closer to 40 days with an actual 30 as the whole 30), but I really tried. I did the research and printed pages to put them on the refrigerator to assist in my motivation. I would buy food for 4 days at a time, because I like fresh fruits and veggies, and we quickly found favorites that I would just have prepared all the time so it would slow down the... there is nothing ready to eat ... slip ups. So for anyhow looking for tips... any time you leave the house grab water and fruit/ veggie to much on. If it's there with you in the car, chances are it won't make it back home and that's a good thing. Also the chicken avocado was our go to just about all the time when there wasn't anything else ready to eat. So keep something always ready.
    Oh, and I personally only lost 2 pounds which wasn't my focus but I was secretly really hoping for more. The bigger benefit for me was feeling more healthy and energetic and less crazy or erratic from eating poorly. Also I now look at food differently and crave healthier foods.
  • cndcann
    cndcann Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80to 100 pounds clean eating is going to be hard but I am going to try it
  • Kathinkas
    Kathinkas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Kathinkas
  • Kathinkas
    Kathinkas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 25 kg after pregnancy. Anybody else? Pls add me even when you would like to lose less weight.
  • nikkinakia
    nikkinakia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Kathinkas, I am in the same boat. My son is about 16 months and I have not lost the weight I gained. I need to lose about 30lbs to get back to my pre-preg weight. Feel free to add me as your friend and anyone else here.
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • doll_baby
    doll_baby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for someone to keep me motivated, I have RA and Lupus (SLE) and in 2013 I suffered with two blood clots on both lungs. I was hospitalize for about two weeks and was giving so much steroids that I gained a massive amount of weight, I went from 165 lbs to 230 lbs at my 5'6 frame, however, it's now 2016 and I'm still struggling with trying to get this weight off, can someone please tell me what I need to do to get back down to my goal weight.... my ideal goal is 165-175 I'm currently at 190 but i'm up and down 190-195.
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is hard. It has taken me 5 years to get to where I am at now. I was 225 lb at my heaviest at 5'2". With hard work and motivation I am now at 173lb and still losing. Stress was one of the biggest factors to me eating my emotions. I have epilepsy and the medicine i was taking for a while played a part in my weight gain as well. My doc switched meds due to other complications and I have noticed that it has helped me lose about 0.2 lb for every pound lost in the last year. Honey I know the feeling, feel free to add me!