Aprilfoolbride
Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
edited September 2016 in Social Groups
140866a41e445316b84264729c0ffae2.jpg

Replies

• Aprilfoolbride
    Options
    September feels like January. Today I committed to tracking.
    memes4.jpg
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I go to the nutrionist tomorrow, sort of curious what she will say.

Since a lot of my eating wrong is based on emotional eating, how much control can you have at times of stress? Easier to eat right when all is well.

Walking with a friend today. Its my stay at home neighbor whose kids went back to school yesterday. I like her kids but happy to have our walks back.

Hubby worked in yard yesterday and still getting a bit better. Another counselor appt today.
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Options
    Since a lot of my eating wrong is based on emotional eating, how much control can you have at times of stress? Easier to eat right when all is well.

Exactly, Marla! All of my rational, well-thought-out plans and goals and ideas go flying out the---hey, are there cookies in the freezer?

Had a great eating day yesterday and so far, so good today.
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Options
    Woke up in middle of night and couldn't get back to sleep. So very zzzzzzzz
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    Nutrionist gave me a diet and wanted me to buy hundreds of dollars of supplements, i told her i would think about it as I wasn't sure of some of them. She said nice things but tone of voice and body language was like she was mad i was wasting her time. She said i am very busy and full everyone knows what i do! My gut just didn't feel right about it. Even if she was right it was weird.
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    I decided that cancel next appt with her. She just seemed like it was all about her making money off supplements. She didn't say that but her anger when I didn't vuy any spoke loud and clear!

My hubby finally talked to his daughter he has been wanting to and he is going out of town starting tomorrow until Tuesday. Wow! I never get that much time alone in the house. Feel like celebrating.

Day 1 of new diet of no wheat, soy, corn, sugar, dairy, and booze. It will be for 30 days it will be a long month!