Weekly Weigh-in: 09-12-16 Back to School Edition

Options
Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Happy September everyone!

Some of you may be in back in school now. Be sure to keep your body healthy as well as your mind!

If you haven't noticed i'm really reaching for things to say this week.

B) Have a good week everyone! B)

Replies

• rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 343.2 lbs
    This Week: 341 lbs (-2.2 lbs)

Start weight: 345.2 lbs
    Total lost: 4.2 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 lbs

Had a pretty decent week, I'm trying out those delivery cooking services because I'm bad at grocery shopping and meal planning for one. Tried Hello Fresh last week, trying again this week, then going to try Blue Apron the following week or two. It helped give me some cooking rhythm last week, and kept me from running out for garbage to eat. I only got to the gym once, but I've developed a rhythm of getting up two hours earlier than I need to in the morning, it's just a matter of making myself leave my apartment B)

Have a fantastic week everybody!
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    A bit of a loss this week, but not nearly as much as I had hoped. I like to try and keep my weekly average around 2 pounds, so after a small gain last week this loss isn't nearly enough to help that average.

Last Week: 341.4 lbs
    This Week: 340 lbs (-1.4 lbs)

Starting GFB weight: 359.4
    Actual Starting weight: 415
    Current weight: 340
    Total lost with Team GFB: 19.4 lbs
    Total lost: 75!
    Goal weight: 300 (really just to keep losing for now)
  • lightpohl
    lightpohl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Slow week this week. Ate too much at work, and had one too many cheat days. haha I'll do better this week!

Last Week: 166.2 lbs
    This Week: 166 lbs

Good luck everyone! We got this.
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 282.5 lbs
    This week: 282.5 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

A plateau for me this week but actually I'm ok with that since I've been a little more active and ate less. I'm not gonna lie today was a bit rough for me since I thought I was gonna lose my job so that's messing with me a bit. This week I want to trying eating better and be more active.

Have a funtastic week everyone! :smiley:
  • Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 268 lbs
    This Week: 266lbs (-2 lbs)

Start weight: Pre-group 389 lbs/Group formation 296lbs
    Total lost: 123 lbs
    Goal weight: 200 lbs

Besides a weekend of bad drinking decisions I stayed on my feet for the most part. With the new job I'm standing for about 4 hours a day on top of trying to fit in the gym 3 times a week with walks sparsed between those days so here's hoping it keeps the momentum going. Also ordered a brand spanking new Run GFB shirt when the teespring campaign popped back up, so I should be getting that soon.

Good luck to everyone this week!
  • tophat666
    tophat666 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, new to the group.
    Fun Fact: I'm the guy who's tooth broke at Burger King at PAX East.
    I've been trying to lose weight since 2014, & did manage to lose over 30 lbs through DDP Yoga, healthier eating, not drinking, & just doing more. When 2015 hit however, fell into a bit of a rut. I stopped losing weight (plateaued at about 300 lbs for awhile), I couldn't find the motivation to keep working out, & overall felt very depressed & stressed out. I started to see my doctor about it, I took some medication & it helped, but I was gaining back what I lost. Then started gaining more. Now, in 2016, I'm still in that rut, but I've been getting help. Through no one else's decision but my own, I finally decided to get off my *kitten*, & stop eating so much garbage even if I don't get out of work until 12am & nothing is open. Also start back up my DDP yoga, take longer walks with my dog, & get to the gym more often.

Current Weight: 340 lbs
    Goal Weight: I would like to be around 250 lbs if not lower, but also gain some muscle along the way.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you here, if you haven't yet go ahead and scroll on through the group and catch up on some posts. Sounds like past two years have been kinda rough for you. You got people who will support you here, I post a chart at the end of the month on people's progress. I'm sure you would love to see your numbers move and that is a reason to log in ever Monday. Depending on the medication losing weight will be easier. I'm not going to say the drug but it helps my girlfriend keep her weight down. 340 is your new starting weight, we together will work on helping you out. Also maybe we can help on lunches for you to take and such, just when ya can. Take care!
  • rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Killer costume tophat! Welcome aboard! I've been falling in to ruts for years and years. Having a community always seems to help. We can all do it together.
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Welcome to the group, Tophat! As you can see, we're all in different places with our weight and health, but we are all here to get some support and share the Team GFB motto to Get F#!$king Buff! (or at least slightly less fat, in my case)
  • Variant3
    Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Current: 260.6 lbs
    Current lost: -1.0 lbs
    Total lost: 19.4 lbs
    Goal: 250 lbs

Well Done
    Slowly but surely I've been making progress. I'm really hoping next week is the one I am finally below 260.
    Needs Improvement
    I'm still too lax about sweets. Gotta keep working on that.

Glad to have you in the group tophat! Sorry about that tooth :neutral: