DAY 1!

Options
2»

Replies

• atasha82
    atasha82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ONe down and 29 to go I definitely don't want to put it off until the evening on tomorrow. Because that is the worse, much better early in the morning. Great job everyone.
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That kicked my fat *kitten*!

:tongue:

That's funny! I agree with alot of you all, tough but not impossible. Tomorrow, I''m going to try and do it early in the AM while my husband is at work because he had a really good laugh watching and listening to me say, I can't do this while breathing really hard! LOL. He really doesn't think that I'll go pass day 1 and I know he doesn't think I'll hang in there for 29 more days!! But with everyone's support and encouragement, I got this!!! Good Job on day 1 everybody!!:flowerforyou:
  • texastm
    texastm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I will not let my husband come downstairs when I do my workout! I sure hope you prove him wrong and do all 30 days. You can do it!
  • MadisunX
    MadisunX Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can now check off Day 1. I did it badly (poor form, constantly rewinding the DVD, etc.) but I finished. I hope it gets better. Exhausted!
  • alisha_johnson114
    alisha_johnson114 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    All I have to say after yesturdays workout is ouch, I hurt so bad but it is a good kind of pain. Can't wait for todays workout:!
  • 84babe
    84babe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I completed day 1 level 1 yesterday 7/16/13.... can't wait to get today's wo done. Might add in hip hop abs with it.