Half way through!

Options
amlygo
amlygo Posts: 126 Member
I can't believe we're half way done with this! Good job everyone! How are all feeling? Let's put all our effort in the 2nd half of the workouts!

Replies

• Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    When I get home tonight, I am going to take half-way through measurements :) I stepped on the scale again today (weighed in yesterday cause I knew I wouldn't eat healthy yesterday) and I lost some more... hopefully that weight stays off for next weigh in so I can have a massive number!

Anyway, not looking forward to how much longer these workouts will take (since we double up most days now) but I am looking forward to the results!
  • Wildflowers70
    Wildflowers70 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Although I didn't join the formal challenge until a few days in, I had already been doing a mix of Jillian workouts. I took my weight and measurements this morning and although I haven't really lost much weight, I have lost inches. So I am excited about that. I am going to really try and pour my heart into the second half and do a better job limiting my calories.

Go, go, go, everybody! :-)
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I just added my halfway results to the measurements thread. Pretty happy overall. I think this combined with carb cycling and supplements has helped me break my plateau finally.