In need of Keto friends!

Options
So I've been researching this keto diet and I am very interested in starting but I need help and I would LOVE support from others out there!
Let's be KETO buddies!

Replies

• AlexTriesKeto
    AlexTriesKeto Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I've pretty new to Keto and am following the 28 day plan from Ruled.me. My diary is open; feel free to add me!
  • CaptainFitness_
    CaptainFitness_ Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chris. I'd love to be keto/low carb friends with any of the same lifestyle, who regularly supports/interacts.
  • all4thehealthofit
    all4thehealthofit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've done it before. Then I fell off the wagon in a moment of weakness/stupidity. Anyhow, I'm interested in low carb/keto pals as well.
  • mizwatts
    mizwatts Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm Leah, and I'm finishing up my first week of keto. For the first time in 3 years I feel like I've found a diet that that works with my personality and lifestyle! So far so good! I still have so much to learn and so many questions...lets be friends :)
  • vianny915
    vianny915 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been on Low carb diet for a month or so. 10 pounds less and I honestly love it. I don't think I'll go back to my old eating habits. It's definitely a great a idea to have a support group where we can all share or keto journey experiences.
  • NicoletteBTY
    NicoletteBTY Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm new to Keto, too. I've been doing this for about 2 weeks and I'm down 9 pounds so far. Some of that is definitely water weight, but just the same!
  • hey_youuu
    hey_youuu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm starting my 30 days (at least) keto diet tomorrow and desperately looking for a buddy to track the progress and to keep an eye on each other. Please, contact me if you would like to join the challenge :)
  • rxtricky
    rxtricky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I lived on keto for 6 months 2 years ago and it works a treat, I am back on it now and lost 7 lbs so far in Jan. Feel free to add me on here, it's an easier journey if people are doing it with you ;).

If anyone has any desert ideas please share :)

• ivasmom2011
    ivasmom2011 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hey_youuu wrote: »
    Hi guys! I'm starting my 30 days (at least) keto diet tomorrow and desperately looking for a buddy to track the progress and to keep an eye on each other. Please, contact me if you would like to join the challenge :)

My email is mysteriousme.mt@gmail.com I've been on the Keto Plan for about a week and I've lost five pounds already I would love to track with someone personally
  • linabolivar
    linabolivar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!

I am also starting, shooting for tomorrow! When will you start?
  • chelseabarnwell42
    chelseabarnwell42 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I started Keto about a week ago. I've been doing tons of research and being so strict, but today I stupidly ate corn on the cob. I didn't think about the fact that it is actually a grain and loaded in carbs I was just thinking veggie. I'm so sick about it I probably kicked myself out of Ketosis over corn! So I would love to have Keto friends also to help me stay on track!
  • rxtricky
    rxtricky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I started Keto about a week ago. I've been doing tons of research and being so strict, but today I stupidly ate corn on the cob. I didn't think about the fact that it is actually a grain and loaded in carbs I was just thinking veggie. I'm so sick about it I probably kicked myself out of Ketosis over corn! So I would love to have Keto friends also to help me stay on track!

You might not have kicked yourself out, I know I can get away with some carbs in very low quantity. For example... I stole 2 chips with mayo :) I know that won't kick me out. If you get kicked out, your energy level might just drop. That's an indicator, but if not, you might be ok :)
  • loGIJane
    loGIJane Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    also looking for keto buddies, I have a fair bit to lose >100lbs and just started keto this week after a previous attempt and fell off the wagon - feel free to add me.
  • bluespidermonkey
    bluespidermonkey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i want keto buddies too. been doing it for 3 weeks, a couple of slips on the way, but I'm getting the hang of it! feel free to add me!
  • meendriss
    meendriss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    In my 4th week of keto, lost 7kg so far and it's going well! I'm looking for new buddies to share recipes, advice and bring each other up.