Step-It-Up September Week 3 (9/15-9/21)

Options

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    I have been eating way too much cheese/dairy. But, otherwise, I've been active and getting crap checked off my endless TODO list.

I'm not logging. Never was a goal.
    I am weighing every day. Almost always do.
    I'm eating meat, and dairy... oh, so much dairy.

Life's pretty good. Every day I get a little caught up on the craziness. My biggest stress right now is owning two homes. One is on the market, but I haven't heard anything on it, yet. I really need that to sell. But, I can't control that. The stuff I can control, is moving along.

Life is always a delicate balance of craziness, stuff you can control, and stuff you can't, and trying not to let it all overwhelm you, right?
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    toadqueen wrote: »
    Week 3 may not happen for me :( I'm being treated for an infection and have been put on bed rest. I did my 1/2 hour walk today while feeling miserable...just got home from Urgent Care. I'll resume when I'm feeling better.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you get better quick.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Day 15:
    14,151/10,000 steps - THANK YOU GYM AND ERRAND RUN!!!
    Water: 1000ml/1500ml - didn't get it today but at least I got my steps! lol
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    1. 120 minutes for dance night activity
    2. 10 - 7.2 lbs = 2.8 lbs to meet this goal.
    3. Basic plank/ 0 seconds

All systems go. Keto flying. Luv it.
    And only half way through the month!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I walked again today.
    6.1 miles. 90 minutes walk time. ~4mph
    Walked to the bank. Pause/resume.
    Then crossed the street to the grocery store. Pause/resume.
    Then crossed another street to another grocery store. Pause resume.
    My backpack was full. Not heavy though.
    I found 4 pennies.
    Yes, I picked the up. :p
    ETA: 520-90=430 minutes remain to 1200 minute goal.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Today I had my third and final 1-hr private swimming lesson, so that (plus an extra 10 mins practice after) was a good workout! Definitely getting the hang of freestyle, backstroke, side stroke and breast stroke, building on what I vaguely remember from the swim lessons my mom forced me through 30 years ago. ;)

Cals were under, carbs 32 net, logged everything. Had to guess at my lunch; I had beef pho with extra veggies in place of noodles. (So good!)
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    9/16
    20,935 steps (12,000 step goal)
    Food measured/weighed- mainly but did have a nice dinner out with DH so some eyeballing portion size occurred.
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm killing it this week! :p So proud of myself! xz2k9gtjlv9b.png
    a2dy7uo5fvc9.png
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    So far this month.

Learn to use our TRX system for strength training. Have appt. with personal trainer who is certified and teaches the TRX classes at my fitness center. After Thursday, I should be able to do the basic exercises finally.

Get into the 150s this month. Down 1.6 lbs so far this month, right on the borderline 160, I hope to fall off into the 150's this month.

Get my daily steps average back to 10K. I've been letting that slide, with big step counts about once a week and mediocre ones the rest of the week. Running seven day is at 8906. Should get this one completed by end of the month.

Last weekend of summer, enjoy it while you can.
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    9/17
    12,301 steps (12,000 step goal-just squeaked it in today)
    Food weighed/measured✅- made yummy chicken and chorizo "nachos" for dinner, hard not to snack on the leftover chorizo bits
  • macchiatto
    Options
    Cals: under
    Carbs: 38gm net
    Exercise: Did strength + 7k steps
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    9/17/16 - got the steps in - felt like I did next to nothing, but apparently "nothing" adds up!

cek6wwvjlb8d.jpg
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options

I am so impressed with all the dedication and persistance in this group! Great going to all the wonderful mfp people
    on this thread! I am just starting, but had a pretty good result: increased my day's steps by 2,500! The hips hurt, but hey, that goes away! Great success to everyone for the next few days!
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    11k steps and 53 mins active yesterday. Already busted out 67 active min today. Get to relax a little for the STEELERS game.... I LOVE FOOTBALL!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    11k steps and 53 mins active yesterday. Already busted out 67 active min today. Get to relax a little for the STEELERS game.... I LOVE FOOTBALL!

Ha! I foresee nothing relaxing about it. I am not looking forward to this game. Well, I am but I am not. It is not the idea of winning or losing but rather the extreme rivalry and fear of someone getting hurt. I am so glad Burfict is still on his 3 game suspension after nailing AB in the playoffs resulting the AB concussion. And I cannot forget that he nailed Le'Veon Bell last November ending Bell's 2015 season.

Here we go STEELERS!! If it gets rough, put me in Coach. I'll take a hit for the team!
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »

Ha! I foresee nothing relaxing about it. I am not looking forward to this game. Well, I am but I am not. It is not the idea of winning or losing but rather the extreme rivalry and fear of someone getting hurt. I am so glad Burfict is still on his 3 game suspension after nailing AB in the playoffs resulting the AB concussion. And I cannot forget that he nailed Le'Veon Bell last November ending Bell's 2015 season.

Here we go STEELERS!! If it gets rough, put me in Coach. I'll take a hit for the team!

Scary but done.... With a little help.... Uh that fumble.. Not really... No you were right! Nothing relaxinging about that! If only Cleveland had held on.....sigh.... :p
  • macchiatto
    Options
    I had one of those super hungry days.
    So I did go a little over with calories (~100) and 52gm net carbs.
    I also went for a 30-min walk, even though today was supposed to be my rest day, to help counteract that a bit.
    Also really headachey today. I thought maybe it was electrolytes but I had a big glass of keto-ade and the headache's still here.