Week 25 Daily Check-In Thread for (Monday September 19th through Sunday September 25th)

Options
2»

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am struggling woth being able to get my workouts in the past couple weeks, got alot going on. I surpassed my step and water goal, ate within my calories and managed to get in 6 set of each : (20) Squats (12) Lunges (100) Calf Raises....can't wait to get back into routine ! #goals #6pack #abs #UnderConstructuon #JillianMichaels #6week6pack #WontQuitTilImFit #fitchick #fitness #weightloss #iwantmybodyback #nomorefat #MFP #dedication #commitment #dontwishforitworkforit #determination #timetotone #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation #girlswholift #girlswithmuscle #workinprogress #showmetheguns
  • AZLisaLou
    AZLisaLou Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I passed up a McDonald's cheeseburger in the drive thru today. It's the small victories that keep me going.

2 hours after dinner my glucose reading was down to a 107!!!!!! That's normal for first thing in the morning after fasting, let alone after dinner. My dinner was very high in carbs, too, so I don't get it. But I'll take it.

He's 7 and driving you crazy now, but before you know it he'll be growing up and become independent. It's really rewarding to see that. But you have to get through all the early stages first. I feel ya!!!
  • AZLisaLou
    AZLisaLou Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Can I just say, my apple butter is a-ma-zing! I wish you all lived closer and I'd share. The only thing I would change is maybe put a little less cinnamon in it. But the sweetness/tartness ratio is right on point. I've never canned before so that will be my next challenge tonight.

How is your weekend?
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Apple butter sounds delish!!! To add to some yogurt... mmmhhh. How did the canning go? I've never even remotely attempted to can!!!
    My weekend was busy, but hubby got to come home 4 days ahead of schedule, so yeah!
    Now, the only thing we were wondering is, when I'm home alone with the kids, they seem to be more helpful, less tension, less drama. When both of us are parenting, seems like it gets less relaxed. We're both in tune with our rules and expectations, but somewhere we go off and the weekend ends up being more whining and huffing than -for example last weekend's soccer games and even Museum outings- on my own.
    The eldest 'forgot' he had homework conveniently remembering at 7:30 tonight. But since he gets -mostly- straight As, I'll let it slide this time! Hehehe
    The youngest got himself 3 marks on Friday (FOR TALKING) and landed detention on Monday........... we don't punish them for being kids, I think the school's expectations in elementary years to haveKIDS not talk for so long is outrageous. But we do have to set some level of respect for the teachers, so.... sigh...... I wasn't expecting detention this early in the year (and only his second his entire school life)!
    I hope this is not the start of a crazy school year for this momma!!!!!!
    Eating went mostly ok. Plenty of H2O. Yesterday was low on steps due to all the driving to -rained out- soccer games. Ha! Today, just 40min on treadmill. Hoping for a strong week coming up!!