Third week check-in!

Options
stlbarbara
stlbarbara Posts: 26 Member
How is everyone doing? I see some of us are doing really well and others (me!) not so well. Congratulations to you guys who have ate right this week and kept it moving. Keep up the good work. To those of you still struggling (me!) maybe its time to try a different approach. I found this success story on here of a lady who didn't do anything drastic. Just little changes that added up in a big way to change her thoughts about food. Here is the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/950527-58-years-old-and-81-pounds-gone-pics-too

As for me, I achieved my exercise goal this week but gained a little weight, ugh! So starting this morning I did not go get breakfast at a fast food place and no soda. My goal this week is to eat breakfast at my desk and no soda. I am also going to try to eat TV dinners for lunch at least 3-4 times a week and only eat lunch out about once a week. I am going on vacation this weekend so next week when I get back I am going to try to work on making dinner healthier.

If your weight loss or exercise hours are not on the news feed, please let me know what they are. Also, next week I will be weighing in and doing the weekly check in on Tuesday.

Keep up the fight this week!