Veggies - Top 3 Recipes?

Options
2»

Replies

• jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    jtkatch wrote: »
    Just got into Bok choy (very low carb) sautéed with avocado oil with mushrooms, garlic and ginger and spray with brag aminos!! Add siracha!! Yummy and filling:)

Interesting! That's one veggie I've never attempted. What is brag aminos? Do you chop the bok choy first?

I use baby bok choy , cut off the white part from the green (need to cook the white parts first as they take longer than the leafy green part) Brag Aminos is like a soy sauce alternative it's an all purpose seasoning . Coconut aminos doesn't have soy . Bottom line it's like soy sauce but in a spray bottle
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Roasted Beets (olive oil and tin foil packet in the oven)
    Roasted Brussel Sprouts (olive oil in oven)
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Just got into Bok choy (very low carb) sautéed with avocado oil with mushrooms, garlic and ginger and spray with brag aminos!! Add siracha!! Yummy and filling:)

Interesting! That's one veggie I've never attempted. What is brag aminos? Do you chop the bok choy first?

I use baby bok choy , cut off the white part from the green (need to cook the white parts first as they take longer than the leafy green part) Brag Aminos is like a soy sauce alternative it's an all purpose seasoning . Coconut aminos doesn't have soy . Bottom line it's like soy sauce but in a spray bottle

Nice! Totally adding these to my grocery list!