Group Ideas

Options
ajnlee25
ajnlee25 Posts: 56 Member
I know everyone wants to lose some weight, but I also believe that everyone wants to get something slightly different out of this group. This is the place to share with me your expectations, hopes, ideas, etc...anything you think could help make the group better. Also, feel free to post ideas for the weekly challenges, most of my ideas are fairly boring, so if anyone has any ideas to spice it up a bit do share.

Replies

• kellymdimarco
    Options
    I know everyone wants to lose some weight, but I also believe that everyone wants to get something slightly different out of this group. This is the place to share with me your expectations, hopes, ideas, etc...anything you think could help make the group better. Also, feel free to post ideas for the weekly challenges, most of my ideas are fairly boring, so if anyone has any ideas to spice it up a bit do share.

I would like to suggest a challenge to go out and do something you loved when you were younger and didn't realize it was exercise: hula hoop, jump rope, skip around the block. Please post a picture of you doing it. Working out can be fun!
  • alainadimarco
    alainadimarco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here is a fun challenge I found on pinterest...the best way to describe it is a reverse drinking game. Basically you choose your favorite movie and then type the name and the words workout after it into pinterest or google and rules for a workout game should come up. For example : my mom and I chose to do the Harry Potter challenge and our goal is to make it through the series before the end of the summer.

Ex) every time a spell is cast do 10 jumping jacks

Make about 10ish rules or follow a premade workout plan and try to get through the movie following the rules!!
  • ajnlee25
    ajnlee25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

I would like to suggest a challenge to go out and do something you loved when you were younger and didn't realize it was exercise: hula hoop, jump rope, skip around the block. Please post a picture of you doing it. Working out can be fun!

I haven't forgotten this one. I plan on using it a bit later.