Frustrated

Options
Feeling very frustrated trying to eat " clean" I go into a store and I may end up with a token organic apple to eat for the day if I'm lucky . Not to mention all of the conflicting information on what's ok to eat and what is not. Any advice and friend requests welcome.

Replies

• sctf75
    sctf75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the 'club'- as you have now found out, the clean eating takes some time and effort, but for most of us, it's totally worth it. Do you cook or prepare your own foods? If not, there are still choices, just will be trickier. What do you consider to be 'clean'? I don't eat all organic or anything, but I do try to eat mostly 'whole' foods... meaning foods that haven't had much processing done and definitely no natural or artificial flavors/ings added (along with a bunch of other ingredients).

I have found that simple and sometimes, even, bland are working better for me... It really highlighted that I was addicted to certain types of foods (chemicals in foods, too), when an apple or banana was not going to quell the 'hunger'.

I don't think there will be a perfect answer that appears to you about what is ok or not- it will be a journey of finding out how to best feed your body and your soul! I'd love to chat more about it with you and find out more about what you are trying to accomplish, if you want to answer or message back :)