OCTOBER. A NEW BEGINNING. CAN YOU DIG IT?

Options

Replies

• Momcasciotti
    Momcasciotti Posts: 675 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Happy birthday! My birthday is this weekend! Heading out to Chicago for the weekend as a surprise from my hubby.

Lori
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a keeper, Lori. :bigsmile: Happy birthday! Have fun!!!

Paula
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    168# - up half a pound, but its just normal fluctuation. Enjoying belts again. Muffin top gone, hooray.

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And happy birthday early to Lori. Have a great trip.

Paula I slipped down that soda trail again. And yep, weight was 149 this morning. Not happy. My own fault. Must drink more water. Love your "pumpkin" pose!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,411 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Lori! Have fun!

139.0 this morning... :s

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    If you folks are interested in the Ilvermorny story, it's based on a short story that you can find here:
    https://www.pottermore.com/writing-by-jk-rowling

Read the "History of America" story to discover the creation of Ilvermorny.

Paula
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Love your "pumpkin" pose! Shelley
    Half Moon Bay has a Pumpkin Festival every year in October. It's coming up next weekend. 250,000 people come to our main street for two days. It'll start with a contest for the world's biggest pumpkin - over 2,000 pounds. That was last year's winner. :bigsmile:

Paula

Either I didn't weigh this morning, or stayed the same. We have a balance scale and it's still sitting on 168. Only a couple hours of sleep and worked my tail off today. We're moved to the annex. I was so tired at the end of the day, that at 5:00, I just sat there for 15 minutes, too exhausted to go home.

• cpanus
    Options
    137.6 this morning. I'm not even going to tell you where that 1.4 pounds went yesterday!! :o:D

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Ha, I can guess!!!

169 this morning. I didn't eat much last night but did eat late and weigh early. Curious to see tomorrow.

Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    137.6 still but today was not a good day for weight control...nopey, nope!

Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    196.2 finally progress. Tennis but also I had to take a hard look at what I was doing or not doing and I recognized I needed to do more exercise wise and also confront my food issues. A work in progress...

Shelley belated Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great day!
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I've been on vacation so have been running around in planes and cars. Touring colonial Williamsburg but have bought groceries for our resort villa so we can eat in and save calories/money.
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.0...okay, will deal with it. :p

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Kathy, me too, diet and exercise. I worked my tail off last week packing hauling and unpacking. It made the muscles feel great, but really broke down the poor old achy bones and joints. Took off Saturday to rest and took off Sunday to deal with pesky Afib again. Gonna have to up my meds.

Feeling human again - thank gawd!!!

Paula

170.5 - wet hair and a half of a box of Raisin Bran this weekend - thus the "diet" issue...
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    urgh urrrr 172 - don't know how. Not enuf water? Too much raisin bran? Oh yeah, tortilla chips (gone now thank heavens). dear dear dear dear dear :grumble:

paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    139.6... :s Is it because it's Tuesday? Egads!!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I see I must not have been successful in posting yesterday. I wrote it, then it disappeared. Like magic one might say! o:) Still holding at 149. I was kind of surprised since I thought I did better this weekend. :'(

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.4...**sigh** this is killing me! I'll be doing some Zumba today...bwahahah! Be thankful you can't see me!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    172.5 - going the wrong way. This is so confusing? Thought for sure it was down permanently last week and no idea why it is up this week. quoting Chris "**sigh**"

Paula
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    195 - slowly but surely. :)