10-17
    Vegan: Yes
    Goal: 17/21
    Exercise: No
    Goal: 7/21
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    @Laughter_Girl congrats on the soggy half marathon finish!!!! Way to go! It's definitely running season. My Facebook feed is full of people crossing finish lines and showing off medals.

Just chugging along here. Hitting through weights again. The 21 day fix workouts w my friends are fun but not enough.

Heading to the beach tomorrow for a long weekend with my husband for our post anniversary celebration! :)
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    10-18 & 10-19
    Vegan: No & No
    Goal: 17/21

So, I had to have a tumor removed Tuesday, and I'm trying to recover. I had to have pop after surgery, which ruined my first vegan day, and my stomach was still upset yesterday, which caused me to drink another pop. I'm in a little pain, but I'll be okay. Therefore, I'm chillin. :)

@bbinoa Enjoy your long weekend with your hubby!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    10-20
    Vegan: Yes
    Goal: 18/21
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    @Laughter_Girl how are you feeling??? Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way. Hope the surgery went smoothly.
    It's been a challenging year, hasn't it?

Beach trip was lovely!! I should update my profile pic w one from there.

• Laughter_Girl
    Options
    @bbinoa I am slowly recovering. I went back to work today. I'm still waiting for the swelling to go completely down and the soreness to subside, but I went complain.

I stopped posting on here because my diet was shot. Those last few days of my vegan challenge got rough. I needed pop (not vegan) to settle my stomach and to stop me from vomiting due to the pain meds. I was a mess.

Well, it's back to a balanced diet and moderate exercise now.